Tre White has launched his own online store

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’m sure the league would never allow a player to use their brand to make a money

My company won't allow me to speak at conferences without them clearing it first which they never allow.  A few years back I had articles published in a magazine and got a cease and desist call from our lawyers, mind you I never mentioned I was affiliated with anyone in the articles. 

Additionally they make me pay 40 dollars if I'd like to buy one of their golf shirts.  It's not a big surprise that mega companies care very little for their employees and on the grand scale I think football players do very well.  

40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Btw there are a ton of Bills pics on his Instagram page - I finally made it over there. They are just in the third section of pics - all in one place. 

Why would he keep Bills’ pics if he’s being traded to the Steelers for Antonio Brown??

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So you didn’t click on the third icon of pics, or you don’t know how? 

Who would have thought that I wouldn't know how to use something popular with teens. Lol. I didnt have a clue. Thanks.

Also scrolled right over the post with directions. Some day I'll get some sleep. Maybe my brain will start working again.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

6 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

No Tre White Goalie Academy gear though??

I wonder if he can’t sell it because it’s property of Pegula SE. it does exist, he probably just can’t sell it. Allen was wearing a Tre white goalie academy sweatshirt at the Sabres game last week. 

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wonder if he can’t sell it because it’s property of Pegula SE. it does exist, he probably just can’t sell it. Allen was wearing a Tre white goalie academy sweatshirt at the Sabres game last week. 

You're probably right, although that's so dumb. Why not sell it on his website, and split the profits? PSE can still get theirs.

• Like (+1) 1

So few companies are able to get an nfl license- no way a player using discount screen printed Ts would ever get the green light. Many ppl are so small they just dont care and figure the nfl will never mess with their boot leg shirts (ie outside stadium vendor's that arent selling only stuff they got from Marshalls or tj maxx) so they arent worried about a cease and desist... but players are a bit higher profile lol

This whole Tre White Bills Instagram story is a joke. If I were a psychiatrist perhaps I'd spend some time exploring the reasons why people freak out about this stuff. But besides that, Tre has 1 pic where he's wearing a Bills shirt of himself & another that is a fan type video for him & our team. That I suppose people wouldve seen had they cared enough to click on the video. But who's got time for that? Much easier to get the pitchforks out & start a useless thread alleging some slight or narrative that he's washing his hands of us.

Relax everyone, dude doesnt have many IG photos as it is & dude can do whatever he wants imo. Don't be creepy BillsMafia

Tre White isn't going anywhere.

• Like (+1) 1