Tre White has launched his own online store

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think so.. though if you look closely the Bills logo isn’t there... but it’s him in uniform and colors. Maybe he’s not allowed to show it and profit ...

Of course he's not, NFL logos are registered trademarks.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think so.. though if you look closely the Bills logo isn’t there... but it’s him in uniform and colors. Maybe he’s not allowed to show it and profit ...

I’m sure the league would never allow a player to use their brand to make a money

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

His apparel is identical to the awful looking Peterman shirts.  If its the same shirt manufacturer, I will say the Peterman shirt is very comfortable though.  :ph34r:

https://nathan-peterman.myshopify.com/

Since you noticed the peterman connection I decided to look at the source code for the website and came across this company 500-level and after a quick google search I came across this article.

https://www.inc.com/darren-heitner/how-500-level-has-set-itself-apart-from-other-sports-t-shirt-companies.html

Edited by Protocal69

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I think I'm going to wear my Peterman T-Shirt downtown and get it signed by a bunch of homeless guys.

You could always give it to a homeless guy along with some muffin stumps, chicken skins, and lobster shells. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’m sure the league would never allow a player to use their brand to make a money

Yup its not like the NFL would be involved and helping the player.  More than likely making a profit themselves as well.  The NFL is all for this type of thing, it promotes the player and the league.  The NFL is all for anything that promotes their brand and Tre White is part of their brand.  Maybe the Pegulas are "investing" as well and have taken a page from the Kraft book of salary cap management.

11 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Oh no!!! He is selling all his football stuff!!

You really should start a new thread for that?

"Tre White getting traded to the Patriots"

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think that's probably right - he's launching his own brand and he probably got legal advice not to use official NFL logos etc. to promote his products, because, well, you know, laws.

Btw there are a ton of Bills pics on his Instagram page - I finally made it over there. They are just in the third section of pics - all in one place. If you are in the app, click on the 3rd icon above the pics 

https://instagram.com/oneeight__?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1uhidic7semlh

Edited by YoloinOhio