Shady throwing shade at Bills O lineman

6 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

How many Buffalo Bills offensive linemen are going to the Pro Bowl?

Why is it that many mock drafts have us drafting an OL with the 9th pick?

Yeah... whatever.

There is just a certain standard of professionalism you would hope to expect from a veteran and team leader.  At some point he needed to Pivot from being Shady to LeSean McCoy.  Shame it never happened and probably never will.

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I hope you're wrong, but after watching Ivory and Murphy out produce him all last year I fear he may have hit the wall this season.

I think badol generally hit the mark. Shady still is employable but not a guy that makes it happen all by himself now. 

And also that it was a douche tweet 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah it's entirely unnecessary shade thrown at his blockers.   He's been in excuse mode for the past few weeks as he tries to talk his way into another shot at big carries and that salary next season.

We all know they sucked but the Shady of old would have still ran for 4.4 ypc behind that OL...........because when he was in his athletic prime at Philly he didn't know what following a block was........he just ran away from people because he could always break a few ankles and win a footrace to the edge if all else failed.

But LB's got 20#'s smaller and younger and faster as he got older.

He learned to follow his blocks in 2016 and had a magnificent year where wisdom and still-close-to-top talent met..........but then the OL and scheme stopped creating holes and he couldn't turn back the clock.

I strongly disagree with this. Watching the games specifically for this, he just didn't get holes. At all. Sure he could have got 1-3 extra yards on a lot of his runs if he just took what he could get, but he never did that.

I don't think Shady of any year would have had a substantial more amount of yards. If you count when he had zero hole at all, stopped and reversed his field, and may have had more acceleration in his earlier years to escape the next guy right on him and turn the corner, sure, he would have done that a few more times. But the vast, vast majority of his carries, IMO, he was dead man running, almost immediately. He may have had a substantial hole ten times the entire year.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

There is just a certain standard of professionalism you would hope to expect from a veteran and team leader.  At some point he needed to Pivot from being Shady to LeSean McCoy.  Shame it never happened and probably never will.

He's kept that up all season wish he'd kept it going since hopefully his next game will be with a better line.

11 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I hope you're wrong, but after watching Ivory and Murphy out produce him all last year I fear he may have hit the wall this season.

I think the difference this year is probably that they have different styles and while Ivory and Murphy could get more yards running through people Shady does great making people miss with space which he didn't get much of this season.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I think badol generally hit the mark. Shady still is employable but not a guy that makes it happen all by himself now. 

And also that it was a douche tweet 

I don't think he meant anything by it.  I think hes not very bright and we know hes not exactly sensitive except for when hes being criticized. 

Not a big deal.  The players know the truth.  The results back up the tweet.  None of the RBs had a great or even good season, in spite of flashes at times, and the offensive line was the main issue.  So many posters on here stayed the desire to get rid of many on the offensive line weekly, yet, when a player who is actually on the field says something folks want to clutch their pearls.  FOH.

BTW, did anyone see Dion Dawkins response tweet?  He knows too.

Edited by purple haze

19 minutes ago, purple haze said:

Not a big deal.  The players know the truth.  The results back up the tweet.  None of the RBs had a great or even good season, in spite of flashes at times, and the offensive line was the main issue.  So many posters on here stayed the desire to get rid of many on the offensive line weekly, yet, when a player who is actually on the field says something folks want to clutch their pearls.  FOH.

BTW, did anyone see Dion Dawkins response tweet?  He knows too.

It's more of a professionalism thing kind of like with McDermott not calling them or the WR out after some bad games. People just don't like it when you call them out in the media but the O-line has to know they were not performing at an acceptable level.

DRAFT CLENIN FERRELL. This guy could change the complexion of our defense. Those are the plays in the redzone where a stud defensive lineman steps up and makes a play. 

He's stealing the lunch money of that vaunted Bama OL. 

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's more of a professionalism thing kind of like with McDermott not calling them or the WR out after some bad games. People just don't like it when you call them out in the media but the O-line has to know they were not performing at an acceptable level.

Everyone knows.   And he didn't call anyone out by name.  And he wasn't talking to reporters.  ??‍♂️  I'm fairly certain more specific things have been said within the confines at One Bills Drive by players and coaches alike.

Who cares.

Shady I know you think you’re Barry Sanders and the Bills/media treats you that way, but you’re washed up. 

The Bills need to stop kissing this guys butt and get some more speed out of the backfield. 

The days of the “get Shady going” gameplan should be made long gone. 

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck
  • Haha (+1) 1