Shady throwing shade at Bills O lineman

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Yeah, if he didn’t say the part about just wanting one of them, I would take that as a compliment to Bama.  

This is a dig.  Grow up

Yeah it's entirely unnecessary shade thrown at his blockers.   He's been in excuse mode for the past few weeks as he tries to talk his way into another shot at big carries and that salary next season.

We all know they sucked but the Shady of old would have still ran for 4.4 ypc behind that OL...........because when he was in his athletic prime at Philly he didn't know what following a block was........he just ran away from people because he could always break a few ankles and win a footrace to the edge if all else failed.

But LB's got 20#'s smaller and younger and faster as he got older.

He learned to follow his blocks in 2016 and had a magnificent year where wisdom and still-close-to-top talent met..........but then the OL and scheme stopped creating holes and he couldn't turn back the clock.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

God I would love to get a running back who runs vertical instead of horizontal

Agreed. 

Shady is a beast in the pass game though. Like to see him in a 1a 1b situation at RB for next couple of years. But I'm of the opinion he hasn't lost nearly as much juice as his numbers suggest

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

God I would love to get a running back who runs vertical instead of horizontal

You don't rack up 1,000 yard seasons like Shady did by running horizontal... plus you actually have to have run blocking in order to go vertical to get 1,000 yards rushing too.

14 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah it's entirely unnecessary shade thrown at his blockers.   He's been in excuse mode for the past few weeks as he tries to talk his way into another shot at big carries and that salary next season.

We all know they sucked but the Shady of old would have still ran for 4.4 ypc behind that OL...........because when he was in his athletic prime at Philly he didn't know what following a block was........he just ran away from people because he could always break a few ankles and win a footrace to the edge if all else failed.

He learned to follow his blocks in 2016 and had a magnificent year where wisdom and still-close-to-top talent met..........but then the OL and scheme stopped creating holes and he couldn't turn back the clock.

If they bring him back that’s check mark number two, the first being the apparently unavoidable Star signing. 

9 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Scrap his captaincy

or

Dump this scrub.

Waste of energy even worrying about players who aren’t part of the plan.

How many Buffalo Bills offensive linemen are going to the Pro Bowl?

Why is it that many mock drafts have us drafting an OL with the 9th pick?

Yeah... whatever.

16 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I hope you're wrong, but after watching Ivory and Murphy out produce him all last year I fear he may have hit the wall this season.