Shady throwing shade at Bills O lineman

2 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

It is virtually a given that adding good OLinemen will help the running game. But what we don't know is if Shady will suddenly become a big weapon behind a better OL , older by 2 years compared to 2017.  We should add another RB with our 3rd or 4th round pick

This is absolutely fair, and I totally agree with you. We need to hedge our bets and bring in another RB prospect. Good observation.

8 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Was never a problem in his whole career until this year. I won't believe Shady is done until he has a much better oline around him and still doesn't do anything

It's a sign of aging in my opinion. He's getting older and can't get past defenders like he used to so he has to find other ways to create lanes for himself. 

Same thing happened to Ladanian Tomlinson. Compare Shady and LT's age 29 and 30 seasons. Eerily similar in terms of how much Y/A dipped. 

50 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Except he didn't

1. The Clemson oline outplayed the Bama oline by quite a bit. So lets not have Shady for GM any time soon
  2. Given his position with the team, he clearly is insulting the oline. Some RBs buy their online cars in the off-season.  Shady seeks out their replacement.  I am not saying he is wrong, because all five should be replaced, but it is absurd to say he isn't directly insulting them. 

I think you quoted the wrong guy.

4 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

And that's why you don't draft Jonah Williams in the top ten. He did not look good against NFL quality defenders like Ferrell. I myself thing that Williams could be an all pro at center. He is not an NFL quality left tackle and I think he would struggle on the right as well. I believe his skills translate best to center. 

4 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Ferrell stole Williams lunch money when they were lined up one on one. I think Williams slides down to the bottom portion of round 1 when it's all said and done. He's definitely not a left tackle. Could very well be an all pro center, but that uncertainly will diminish his stock.

I banged the table for this guy in another thread for the pick at 9, but after watching him closely last night, I'm ashamed to say I was very wrong.  That would be a huge mistake to waste a high pick on this dude.

He looked slow off the ball, on roller skates in pass pro and just generally a poor performance.  I was almost thinking that he might have been playing injured based on what I'd seen him do in previous games.  Ferrell is just that much better, and more like he'd see in the NFL.

Pick up some solid guys in later rounds and go find quality free agents to shore up the O-line this off season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Anyone who thinks this is not a dig at our Oline is absolutely oblivious, I mean.....totally oblivious. Your running back saying what he would give for just ONE of those lineman....have fun next year Shady, have fun.

What are they going to do: block less than before?  Is that even possible?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wiskibreth said:

I banged the table for this guy in another thread for the pick at 9, but after watching him closely last night, I'm ashamed to say I was very wrong.  That would be a huge mistake to waste a high pick on this dude.

He looked slow off the ball, on roller skates in pass pro and just generally a poor performance.  I was almost thinking that he might have been playing injured based on what I'd seen him do in previous games.  Ferrell is just that much better, and more like he'd see in the NFL.

Pick up some solid guys in later rounds and go find quality free agents to shore up the O-line this off season.

And that's really just the story of this upcoming draft. The defensive prospects are just so much better than the guys at our positions of need so to speak. I'd have no problem drafting Ferrell or any of the other defensive talent becuase we are drafting BPA. Williams is not an NFL left tackle or right tackle imo. I think he could be a very good guard or an excellent center. 

5 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Anyone who thinks this is not a dig at our Oline is absolutely oblivious, I mean.....totally oblivious. Your running back saying what he would give for just ONE of those lineman....have fun next year Shady, have fun.

I don't expect Shady to be in Buffalo next year, his cap hit is over 9 mil with only 2.6 mil in dead cap to let him go. 6.5 million in additional salary cap to go shopping, the Bills would be stupid to keep him imo.