Tre White Deleted Bills Photos from IG

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

Would you expect anything else here?  BBMB reincarnated 

Who on this thread has ever deleted an IG photo days or weeks after posting it? Ive never known anyone to do that unless it’s of an EX. Not sure it’s an overreaction and the speculation is wild 

7 minutes ago, Rvabillsfan said:

And I’m this babies uncle. True story. 

And Im his brother.....not really...couldnt resist. @SDS. Give them time. They might realize we are all a bit off and leave on their own....or be a great addition to the page. OP and his brother or sister or whatever you are, might I suggest a little more investigation before posting in the future.  Lots of extremely knowlegeable posters here. You may learn a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ghs24mike said:

Who on this thread has ever deleted an IG photo days or weeks after posting it? Ive never known anyone to do that unless it’s of an EX. Not sure it’s an overreaction and the speculation is wild 

It’s 100% overreaction 

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Ghs24mike said:

What is to explain? We know each other in real life and RVABills hit me up with a text and we were freaking out. 

I was leaning toward conjoined twins typing on separate computers.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GRHater69 said:

I have it on good authority from a very reliable and inside source that Tre White was just seen at the Buffalo airport with Bill Cowher. 

are we certain he hasn't been kidnapped?

Edited by Warcodered