Pre-Combine Receiver Rankings

elijah

53 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

The only issue I have is that #9 overall pick. Drafting Oliver or another defensive player is just wasting a prime pick we could use for our offensive line.

If there are no offensive players worth taking at that point, I don't want them to over draft a player. And if we can't trade down AND there isn't an offensive player worth it, they should take a defensive player.

For one thing, we need a pass rusher. This is a defensive draft.

But again, it is VERY early. Have to go through free agency, combine, etc. before we'll get any sense of what may happen.

3 hours ago, billspro said:

The talent in this draft at WR does not match up well with our draft position. I think we see the Bills add dline in round 1, OL in round 2, and TE in round 3. This seems to be a much stronger TE class than WR class. I wouldn’t mind adding a WR like Anthony Johnson in round 4 or 5.

I think the Bills address WR in free agency. I am hoping for John Brown and Adam Humphries. 

No receiver in the first three rounds is a boiling hot take 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

So you don't think anyone is even a "Potential All-Pro?"

I have a feeling SOMEONE out of this class will prove themselves to be an elite-level talent, I just have no idea who.

Someone might, but it’s not going to be expected if they do and it’ll be a total surprise to even the general manager that selects them. 

Even the best receivers in this class only look to be low level number one at their highest potential. 

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

So you don't think anyone is even a "Potential All-Pro?"

I have a feeling SOMEONE out of this class will prove themselves to be an elite-level talent, I just have no idea who.

Someone might, but it’s not going to be expected if they do and it’ll be a total surprise to even the general manager that selects them. 

Even the best receivers in this class only look to be low level number one at their highest potential.