The OTHER idiot woman the Democrats sent to the house...

Ummm she's something.  How come all roads to chaos in first world countries lead back to George Soros? 

So crawling down a rabbit hole, Rashida Tlaib was paid by Open Society Institute (Soros funded).  The 2016 tax returns for that non-profit. 

Open society grants

Story from December (which sources a lot more cash and non-disclosures for said cash ) :

Congresswoman-elect Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) did not disclose the name of the source of funds for a fellowship that was paid by liberal billionaire George Soros—as required by the House ethics committee—and also disclosed a lesser amount than she received, according to a review of tax and financial disclosure forms.

The Washington Free Beacon obtained the most recent copies of tax forms for a number of Soros's organizations, including the Open Society Institute, the legal name for the Open Society Foundations, the entity in which Soros pushes millions in funding to a number of liberal causes and organizations.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ummm she's something.  How come all roads to chaos in first world countries lead back to George Soros? 

So crawling down a rabbit hole, Rashida Tlaib was paid by Open Society Institute (Soros funded).  The 2016 tax returns for that non-profit. 

Open society grants

Story from December (which sources a lot more cash and non-disclosures for said cash ) :

Congresswoman-elect Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) did not disclose the name of the source of funds for a fellowship that was paid by liberal billionaire George Soros—as required by the House ethics committee—and also disclosed a lesser amount than she received, according to a review of tax and financial disclosure forms.

The Washington Free Beacon obtained the most recent copies of tax forms for a number of Soros's organizations, including the Open Society Institute, the legal name for the Open Society Foundations, the entity in which Soros pushes millions in funding to a number of liberal causes and organizations.

</snip>

Color me shocked. Every obnoxious leftist cause in this country (just about) has his money in their pockets.

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Color me shocked. Every obnoxious leftist cause in this country (just about) has his money in their pockets.

And for once, that one's pretty direct.  He endows a lot of organizations, but is hands-off on decisions.  The Open Society, I think his involvement in that is much more direct.

This how clueless she is..................she tries the Muslimophobia card.

Dw_nonlW0AMow1R.jpg

Yes I am friends with and hold private dinners with rabid anti-semites and terror sympathizers who wish for the destruction of one of the US closest allies. GET OVER IT.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

This how clueless she is..................she tries the Muslimophobia card.

Dw_nonlW0AMow1R.jpg

Yes I am friends with and hold private dinners with rabid anti-semites and terror sympathizers who wish for the destruction of one of the US closest allies. GET OVER IT.

She could always go back to "Palestine"

23 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I’m not defending that vile, sub-human creature.....but, she did NOT make that accusation or suggest Graham is a gay. Fake news. 

She certainly suggested it. It's basically been a coordinated effort from the left.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

4 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

She certainly suggested it.

By saying “compromised”?

Look, it’s obvious she hates whites, Jews, gays, and anything not Muslim because she’s Muslim and that’s what they do. But I’d rather go after her for something I can prove — like the fact she’s a Muslim and so shouldn’t be in America let alone congress.  

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Really?  Playing the "But there's consensus!!!" card?

Well, schiff. Since it's all settled science at this point, we can't deny it.

Lindsay Graham has scientifically proven to be gay, and anyone who disagrees is a racist, islamaphobic denier!

11 hours ago, The_Dude said:

By saying “compromised”?

Look, it’s obvious she hates whites, Jews, gays, and anything not Muslim because she’s Muslim and that’s what they do. But I’d rather go after her for something I can prove — like the fact she’s a Muslim and so shouldn’t be in America let alone congress.  

except that... you know.... Muslims are allowed.

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Wrong other idiot woman. She needs her own thread!

did i get lost again?

Edited by Foxx