Best Bills News App?

I was and am still a Luddite when it comes to breaking news apps for the Bills. I've got the official team app, but its obviously not the best place for breaking news, rumor or speculation- only team inactives and official drivel. The WGR app and text used to serve this purpose, but now that's a thing of the past. What does everyone use nowadays to get their Bills breaking news alerts?  Need to fill a gaping void, especially as we head into what should be an exciting off season. 

Honestly, anything breaking gets posted here by someone within minutes if not seconds. 

Save the bookmark mark to your home screen on your phone. 

Granted, it isn’t a text alert, but how quickly do you need the news that checking in once/twice per day doesn’t scratch the itch?

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

26cornerblitz is the best app I know

Totally agree with this. 26 is the best! I just like to get the instant alert on my phone. Then I usually jump over to the board to read and weigh in. Sometimes I forget to check. As stupid as it is, I didn't see the news on the CFL receiver because I didn't check in on the boards until late yesterday. Just wanted to see if anyone had found a void filler for the WGR text/app alerts. I want someone else to crawl twitter and tell me when there's something newsworthy :)

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

26cornerblitz is the best app I know

29 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

LOL I was thinking the same thing about @YoloinOhio

They’re both the best ‘yapps’ I know in breaking stories quickly and accurately, based upon information they are forwarding.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

I was and am still a Luddite when it comes to breaking news apps for the Bills. I've got the official team app, but its obviously not the best place for breaking news, rumor or speculation- only team inactives and official drivel. The WGR app and text used to serve this purpose, but now that's a thing of the past. What does everyone use nowadays to get their Bills breaking news alerts?  Need to fill a gaping void, especially as we head into what should be an exciting off season. 

I know what you mean man.  You want the news to come to you, instead of having to go to the news.  

Here are a few few things you can do:

-Download the Radio.com app and enable notifications 

-Download the NFL app, choose Bills as your team and enable notifications.

The other thing you can do is sign up on Twitter.  Find a Bills reporter that you like.  And click on the bell icon.  This will notify you everytime they send a tweet

3 hours ago, SDS said:

Honestly, anything breaking gets posted here by someone within minutes if not seconds. 

Granted, it isn’t a text alert, but how quickly do you need the news that checking in once/twice per day doesn’t scratch the itch?

We should give him a demerit. Or possibly a good stern talking to.

All joking aside it is nice getting notifications during the busy times of day. Many of us work a job that frowns upon getting on a web page when we are supposed ti be working. I usually check the Stadium wall on newest posts. If it aint here it didnt happen. If it is here there is a chance it did.

Edited by fansince88

4 hours ago, SDS said:

Exactly. Anytime I hear any Bills news item anywhere, I know @YoloinOhio is on top of it and I head straight here.