For Bills Fans In Other Markets, What is your relationship to your local team?

Out of town fans  

185 members have voted

1. 1. What is your relationship to the team that is local to you?

• They're my favorite team, Bills are #2
    • Close second to the Bills
    • Distant second to Bills
    • Mostly indifferent
    • Can't stand them

I’ve lived in Charlotte since 1/1/1998.

The Panthers have been a more consistent team than the Bills over that period.

I didn’t like Fox/Delhomne/Smith/Hurney But really have enjoyed Rivera/Cam era.

It helped that the Bills sucked out loud much of the time. 

Now that we have JA and McBean seems to have the team headed in the right direction. The Bills are my first choice but there have been years where this was not the case.

Not because I didn’t love the Bills but because I’m not a masochist.

I have been in AZ for 16 yrs. I will pull for the Cardinals and go to some games. I routed for them in the Superbowl against Pitt. Now I could care less if they win or lose. My wife is a 49ers fan so I pull for the 49ers more than the Cardinals.....I even have a 49ers hat that I wear to the Cards/Niners game once  a year. 

On 1/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, ProcessAccepted said:

Atlanta based. Really I am ambivalent about the Falcons. Only have room in my heart for one team and I fell in love with the Bills when they drafted Thurman. I have so many great memories with the Bills games, from the 51-3 to the Bills Bengals in 2010. The grit of the team and fans is just hard to walk away from.

The Falcons on the other hand are just bland. They are soft like a lot of Dome teams tend to be. The only time I've ever really rooted for them was the horrible meltdown Superbowl against the Patriots. That sucked!!

This is almost identical to my thoughts. Bills fan since 1985. Moved to ATL five years ago.