Arians expected to be TB HC tomorrow

Reed83HOF

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The smarter choice would be the Browns imo...they have a franchise QB...the Bucs do not.

Not always the ultimate draw (QB); many other factors involved just as when anyone contemplates moving for a job.

6 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Wait one cotton pickin' minute....Jameis was touted as the next coming of Steve Young. How could the analysts be wrong?

Perhaps cuz the Bucs traded the flash in the pan Young... 

Winston appears to be on a self-destruct path. No history of changing from bad behavior. I can’t see where any HC candidate would consider this train wreck.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The smarter choice would be the Browns imo...they have a franchise QB...the Bucs do not.

ture but then again the Brownies would have to have an interest in Ariens for him to be a candidate. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Arians is good with qbs. Prolly thinks he can do well with winston. Plus its florida. He said he was good friends with the GM too

Why would any HC come out of retirement to try to "do well" with Jameis Winston??

My guess is that if goes to Tampa, he immediately drafts a QB.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why would any HC come out of retirement to try to "do well" with Jameis Winston??

My guess is that if goes to Tampa, he immediately drafts a QB.

Come on. I said "do well" as a general statement. 

Hes 67 years old and this qb class isnt great. Might not want to start over with a rookie