Andy Isabella: Josh Allen's potential new toy

13 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Now that we got Duke Williams in the fold I want to introduce you guys to Andy Isabella. 5'10 180 pound WR from UMASS who's super productive and has put up the following numbers in the last two seasons

102 receptions
1698 yards
16.6 average
14 Total TD's

65 receptions
1020 yards
15.7 average
11 Total TD's

Obviously didn't play in a big conference but he torched Georgia for 15 receptions, 208 yards and 2 TD's this year. We run a lot of crossing patterns and with Josh Allen we attack deep more than any other team and per PFF who's the best in the nation at both of those. You put him in the fold with Jones, Foster and now Williams and we're starting to put together an impressive WR group for our young QB and without breaking the bank. He's a Day 2 pick.

Got my Masters at UMASS. Now you've got me interested.

Go Minutemen.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Is Harrison Smith a brother?

Naaaaaa. Harrison Smith is most definitely not a brother. As to the topic, I like this kid. There are players who I like more, but I didn't watch much UMASS football. Didn't even know they were independent. Thought they were AAC. Who the heck do they think they are anyways?

He seems like the WR version of McCaffrey in Carolina.  

I have been saying this a while now, this is a DEEP draft at WR.  So the Bills have a lot of options right now on how they can address the WR position, so will be interesting to see what Beane does.  

Will he be aggressive at getting some of the guys in FA that might get overpaid like Tate or Tyrell?  Will he purse one of the Elite WR's if they really become available via trade (Brown, AJ, Julio)?  Will he maybe sign another solid vet then focus on getting the bigger playmaker in the deep draft?  Lots of options this year in how he can address it, and we have several holes to fill on this team and lots of money we need to spend.  

Personally, I think the FA group of TE's is pretty weak, so I this is a wild card for me.  So part of me thinks Beane may want to target a playmaker at WR in FA or Trade and then look at the draft for something like the TE position early, maybe even first round with Fant.  Then again, its a really deep draft at WR, so maybe Beane focuses mostly on DB and OL in FA and then looks to grab a TE and one or even two WRs in the draft.  

Will be a fun offseason for sure

21 hours ago, TigerJ said:

What?  They don't tell the kids anymore about the king and queen of Spain who sponsored the quest of Christopher Columbus anymore?  I know Columbus is no longer highly admired, but it is part of history.

I recall the names of the 3 little boats they sailed. it was required.
But history book are not what they once were.

Folks think St Patrick day is about green beer  and leprechauns 

lol

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He seems like the WR version of McCaffrey in Carolina.  

I have been saying this a while now, this is a DEEP draft at WR.  So the Bills have a lot of options right now on how they can address the WR position, so will be interesting to see what Beane does.  

Will he be aggressive at getting some of the guys in FA that might get overpaid like Tate or Tyrell?  Will he purse one of the Elite WR's if they really become available via trade (Brown, AJ, Julio)?  Will he maybe sign another solid vet then focus on getting the bigger playmaker in the deep draft?  Lots of options this year in how he can address it, and we have several holes to fill on this team and lots of money we need to spend.  

Personally, I think the FA group of TE's is pretty weak, so I this is a wild card for me.  So part of me thinks Beane may want to target a playmaker at WR in FA or Trade and then look at the draft for something like the TE position early, maybe even first round with Fant.  Then again, its a really deep draft at WR, so maybe Beane focuses mostly on DB and OL in FA and then looks to grab a TE and one or even two WRs in the draft.  

Will be a fun offseason for sure

all of this stuff !

On 1/7/2019 at 4:35 PM, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Now that we got Duke Williams in the fold I want to introduce you guys to Andy Isabella. 5'10 180 pound WR from UMASS who's super productive and has put up the following numbers in the last two seasons

102 receptions
1698 yards
16.6 average
14 Total TD's

65 receptions
1020 yards
15.7 average
11 Total TD's

Obviously didn't play in a big conference but he torched Georgia for 15 receptions, 208 yards and 2 TD's this year. We run a lot of crossing patterns and with Josh Allen we attack deep more than any other team and per PFF who's the best in the nation at both of those. You put him in the fold with Jones, Foster and now Williams and we're starting to put together an impressive WR group for our young QB and without breaking the bank. He's a Day 2 pick.

Yea our Wr concerns are fixed with the addition of Duke Williams. Lol. Guy runs slower then a freight train. People need to slow down on this addition. Pun intended.

Intriguing. I would love to see him in a Bills uniform--but I have no sense of what his draft value is, the longer this thread goes, the higher he is--he started on Day 3, now up to 2nd round. By tomorrow he may be a 1st round pick on here? Let's see what Mel K. and Adam S. say.