Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

5 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:
Hfk6USEJ_bigger.jpg
What if Bran was sitting out there in the courtyard all day and night staring at everyone because no one in winterfell thought to make ramps so he could get back inside?
3:48 PM · Apr 15, 2019 · Twitter for Android
thumb_gofundme-a-search-start-a-gofundme

Bran should really get a lawyer.  Winterfell is way out of compliance with the Westerosians With Disabilities Act

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

so true.   Jamie has become likable through some sense of honor. 

I disagree.  Jamie is still loyal to the Lannisters and I think his "redemption" is not going to happen.  I also think Tyrion and Varys are up to no good.

Every time they cut to creepy Bran I think it was him knowing that the person had ill intentions.

My favorite from last night:

Cersei:  If you want a ***** buy one, if you want a queen earn one

Also Cersei: Lets Euron hit it for free.

I don't think she is going to use Euron to say that the baby is his instead of Jamie's.  I think she is trying to actually get pregnant to keep the lie going with Jamie.

6 minutes ago, section122 said:

I disagree.  Jamie is still loyal to the Lannisters and I think his "redemption" is not going to happen.  I also think Tyrion and Varys are up to no good.

Every time they cut to creepy Bran I think it was him knowing that the person had ill intentions.

I don't think she is going to use Euron to say that the baby is his instead of Jamie's.  I think she is trying to actually get pregnant to keep the lie going with Jamie.

He's done with Cersei.      The only other Lannister is Tyrion 

She told both  or indicated as much to Jamie and Tryion that she was pregnant 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He's done with Cersei.      The only other Lannister is Tyrion 

She told both  or indicated as much to Jamie and Tryion that she was pregnant 

Eh we will see.  I think people want a redemption for him more than I see it happening.  If they do defeat the WW what becomes of Jamie?  He can't stay in the North where he is despised, he is still the General of the Lannister Army, in the middle of last season he tried to kill Danaerys, etc.  Once the WW are defeated do you think he bends the knee for Dany?

She did tell both of them that she was pregnant but I'm with Sansa that she is fos on that one.

One last thing...  I was a little annoyed by this whole mad at Jon because he bent the knee.  It should be clear to everyone that he is banging Dany (and it is to some including Sansa).  Which likely would lead to them being married.  Then they would both be king and queen.  Who cares that he bent the knee?  It seems like drama that wouldn't and shouldn't actually exist.  The whole idea that he is the rightful heir to the throne and she isn't doesn't matter as they would likely rule together.  Seems much ado about nothing.

36 minutes ago, section122 said:

Eh we will see.  I think people want a redemption for him more than I see it happening.  If they do defeat the WW what becomes of Jamie?  He can't stay in the North where he is despised, he is still the General of the Lannister Army, in the middle of last season he tried to kill Danaerys, etc.  Once the WW are defeated do you think he bends the knee for Dany?

She did tell both of them that she was pregnant but I'm with Sansa that she is fos on that one.

One last thing...  I was a little annoyed by this whole mad at Jon because he bent the knee.  It should be clear to everyone that he is banging Dany (and it is to some including Sansa).  Which likely would lead to them being married.  Then they would both be king and queen.  Who cares that he bent the knee?  It seems like drama that wouldn't and shouldn't actually exist.  The whole idea that he is the rightful heir to the throne and she isn't doesn't matter as they would likely rule together.  Seems much ado about nothing.

To survive the north he will have to bend the knee to Dany  (or the rightful King - Jon) 

6 hours ago, section122 said:

Cersei has a contract on Jaimie's head.  I doubt he's loyal to her.  Also, we need to separate the Lannister's from Cersei at this point.  They're different entities. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, section122 said:

Nothing's ever certain and who knows how long you'll live in Westeros. By bending the knee, he just gave up the North. They didn't want to be ruled by a monarch in King's Landing or from across the sea. They wanted the North to be its own kingdom again.

It's still a short-sighted complaint, considering that they're basically facing the apocalypse. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Every man thinks his dwarf son is a bastard." Tyrion Lannister 

Tyrion might indeed be the bastard son of the Mad King. 

That might make him the heir to the throne more so than Jon (Aegon). 

Tryion, Jon, and Danaerys all had mothers who died at their birth.

The preview showed Danaerys speaking to Jamie and saying that she and her brother used to sit up nights talking about what they would do if they ever caught the man who killed their father. 

I always loved the Tyrion is Targ theory, but I just don’t see a lot of opportunity left to really develop that. The books did more to play that up than the show in my opinion.

I just don’t see it happening, we are running out of rope. 

1 hour ago, Rockpile233 said:

I always loved the Tyrion is Targ theory, but I just don’t see a lot of opportunity left to really develop that. The books did more to play that up than the show in my opinion.

I just don’t see it happening, we are running out of rope. 

It would have been cool for him to ride a dragon.  

But the 2 live ones are taken 

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It would have been cool for him to ride a dragon.  

But the 2 live ones are taken 

It's possible the third head of the dragon is The Night King and Tyrion being a Targ is just a popular fan theory (or it comes to fruition in the book but not the series).

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Nanker said:

"Every man thinks his dwarf son is a bastard." Tyrion Lannister 

Tyrion might indeed be the bastard son of the Mad King. 

That might make him the heir to the throne more so than Jon (Aegon). 

Tryion, Jon, and Danaerys all had mothers who died at their birth.

The preview showed Danaerys speaking to Jamie and saying that she and her brother used to sit up nights talking about what they would do if they ever caught the man who killed their father. 

I don't think bastard sons are in line for the throne, Jon is not a bastard Targ.

Edited by Turk71