Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

i'll take my advice on this from the real geeks, not someone who is here for the Bills first of all, but thanks for playing....

Yep. That's really true for just about anything on Off The Wall if you ask me. If I like someone, I do still enjoy reading their takes.

15 hours ago, mrags said:

Well, since we’ve deviated from the books it really doesn’t matter at all. But if you read the entire article, a lot of your questions would be answered. 

“Little is known about his characteristics and traits before becoming the Night King, although he reacted with fear when Leaf plunged a shard of dragonglass into his chest. After becoming the Night King, he became nothing more than an emotionless killer with his only goal appearing to be to kill all in his path and add to his army, staying true to his nature as the first White Walker and being the ultimate embodiment of death.”

again, these are the questions that YOU had. Had YOU went out of your way and searched the internet and actually taken some time to read a little, YOU would have had your questions answered. 

Still cant laugh any harder that your mad at me because you’re too lazy to look up the information yourself. 

Enjoy. 

Meh... do some more cap locks. I didn't read the post, not really interested in anything you say.

10 hours ago, row_33 said:

good ending

overall a show that was able to provide strong female characters that held for seasons, very difficult to do....

glad it ticked off all those who deserved to get ticked off.

Now what if they bent the knee while the Westeros national anthem played?

29 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Meh... do some more cap locks. I didn't read the post, not really interested in anything you say.

I wasn’t even talking to you. But so glad you “didn’t read the post” but then comment about my cap locks. I mean it was 3 words that were all the same. ITS NOT LIKE I WROTE MY ENTIRE POST IN CAPS. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR USELESS COMMENTARY. 

43 minutes ago, mrags said:

I wasn’t even talking to you. But so glad you “didn’t read the post” but then comment about my cap locks. I mean it was 3 words that were all the same. ITS NOT LIKE I WROTE MY ENTIRE POST IN CAPS. 

Meh... more caps didn't read it I just keep getting notifications you quoted me.

19 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Meh... more caps didn't read it I just keep getting notifications you quoted me.

I actually get joy out of getting people all worked up. So I’m glad your pretending not to care. 

Whats hilarious is that I didn’t reply to you hours ago. I replied to someone else. Yet you claim you’re o my responding because I’m quoting you in my replies. Apparently you’ve read them. 

27 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Just so you know... the "ignore user" feature can be a wonderful thing.

6 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Meh....

Yeah. You don’t have to be intelligent or able to read actually. It’s just you have to not be like @Bad Things and not be too lazy to figure it all out on your own. 

Or or you could be like yourself and just pretend to not be reading replies. 

What I don’t understand is if you really don’t care, why keep replying?

Que the one word reply pretending not to read the messages again. 

Edited by mrags

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah. You don’t have to be intelligent or able to read actually. It’s just you have to not be like @Bad Things and not be too lazy to figure it all out on your own. 

Or or you could be like yourself and just pretend to not be reading replies. 

What I don’t understand is if you really don’t care, why keep replying?

Que the one word reply pretending not to read the messages again. 

Meh....

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Meh....

Meh...

I can can do that too. It’s fun to reply with nonsense in a thread and completely ruin the entire thread. At least I was having real actual arguments and sharing opinions with people that were actually talking about GOT before. 

You are just a half idiot that can type MEH... every single post. You add a lot to the board. Your insight is incredible. We are so glad to have you here. 

Another day goes by where we are so grateful  to have castoffs from some failed message board here. 

18 hours ago, /dev/null said:

If the prequel series includes the back story of Brandon the Builder, they should cast the guy who played Brandon Stark.  And maybe find a role for Max Von Sydow

Martin said no actor on the GOT series besides the the Night King actor is coming back.  A new cast, directors, WRITERS, etc... is the best way to go as you want it to feel fresh.

Lets keep it civil please.  

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Martin said no actor on the GOT series besides the the Night King actor is coming back.  A new cast, directors, WRITERS, etc... is the best way to go as you want it to feel fresh.

I would hope not.  Well except for the Children of the forest.  

Would we really know who was who? 

9 hours ago, mrags said:

Is it three words or one word repeated three times? Thanks in advance, asking for @Gugny 

Drogon, Who? George R.R. Martin Just Confirmed the Final 'Game of Thrones' Books Will Have Unicorns

Forget winter. Unicorns are coming, people. Mastermind behind Game of Thrones and the A Song of Ice and Fire series, author George R.R....

Speaking of his last two novels (which he said will fill "3000 manuscript pages"), Martin wrote that characters (and animals!!!) from the books that didn't make it into the HBO adaptation (or were killed off) will cause a "butterfly effect," aka these seemingly minor changes can cause huge differences in plot down the line.

"There are characters who never made it onto the screen at all, and others who died in the show but still live in the books… so if nothing else, the readers will learn what happened to Jeyne Poole, Lady Stoneheart, Penny and her pig, Skahaz Shavepate, Arianne Martell, Darkstar, Victarion Greyjoy, Ser Garlan the Gallant, Aegon VI, and a myriad of other characters both great and small that viewers of the show never had the chance to meet," Martin wrote in his latest post.

"And yes, there will be unicorns… of a sort…" he continued. Welp, this is ~magical~ news. Martin also confirmed that his books will differ a bit from the TV show ending. (Which, thank the seven gods.)

Edited by ShadyBillsFan