Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

I prolly won’t get to watch the finale until Tuesday. Thanks in advance to everyone for not posting anything about it until I give you the thumbs up.

Whats good is you don't have to visit this thread instead

I've been recording the episodes and watching them on Monday nights when it's a little less hectic. I feel like I need to watch this one real time. It's going to be a real struggle since I was up at 5:30 for a soccer tournament and have been doing yard work in 85 degree weather since 10. Imay need a nap at some point, which is about as likely as me hitting the powerball.

I just finished rewatching Episode 5

Dany planned to raze the city regardless of the bells, and Grey Worm was in on it.  Her brief moment of hesitation was the moment she crossed the proverbial Rubicon

Anyone else see the irony in the Lannister forces manning the scorpion giving the order to "Fire"?

Arya's shellshock scene is straight out of Saving Private Ryan, and Maisie Williams deserves a best supporting actress from all of the award shows

Gregor Clegane unmasked = Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker unmasked

I know some people weren't happy with the uninspiring end to Cersei Lannister but this was a character who spent her life playing the metaphorical game of thrones and she goes out with her world literally crashing down around her

Edited by /dev/null
  • Like (+1) 1

OK....I realize this thought is way late but hey tonight is the finale anyway......

WHY does Dany use her dragons exactly when and where the enemy expected them?

I am re watching the last episode and it occurrs to me......broad daylight.....would it not make more sense to attack Kings Landing at night where the humans would have virtually NO chance of getting lucky with a dragon spear because they literally could not see Drogon?

Hmmmmmmm

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

OK....I realize this thought is way late but hey tonight is the finale anyway......

I am re watching the last episode and it occurrs to me......broad daylight.....would it not make more sense to attack Kings Landing at night where the humans would have virtually NO chance of getting lucky with a dragon spear because they literally could not see Drogon?

Hmmmmmmm

She attacked during the day because the Night King attacked Winterfell in darkness, and none of the viewers knew what was going on.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Hmmmmmmm

hj,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

47 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Hmmmmmmm

Everyone got pretty "Tactically Stupid" this season - frustrating.

Oh boy, less than 10 minutes!  Regardless of who "ends up on the throne" (my opinion - no one), my pitchfork is lit!  :beer:

46 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Hmmmmmmm