Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

47 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Can't blame Dany for losing it, she had lost two of her children and when Missandei told her to torch it before she lost her head, Dani did just that.

I can't??? She just slaughtered many thousands of innocent people. I realize this is fiction, but I've always been a bit disturbed at how so many people had thought of Danerys as a "good" character. Even going back to the first season, it was quite obvious that something was off with Daenerys Stormtits.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

Can't blame Dany for losing it, she had lost two of her children and when Missandei told her to torch it before she lost her head, Dani did just that.

agreed. she sacrificed her armies and dragons for snow and really, all of man kind.

and then all of the sudden, people start trying to dethrone her, when she isnt even queen yet? i dont blame her either. i wouldnt even mind if she went to torch sansas ass. 

no one gave her a chance, but she has given out plenty. like samuel jackson said: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

I can't??? She just slaughtered many thousands of innocent people. I realize this is fiction, but I've always been a bit disturbed at how so many people had thought of Danerys as a "good" character. Even going back to the first season, it was quite obvious that something was off with Daenerys Stormtits.

I'm thinking Cersei regrets executing Melisandre in front of her.  That appeared to be the tipping point.

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

My money is on Bran warging into Dany's dragon at some pivotal point in the finale.

Tonight's episode would've been a GREAT time for that.

Just now, Hedge said:

Not as good as next week IMO. Next week House Stark is in the firing line.

Yup.  At this point there's no turning back for her as she needs to take out everybody that poses a threat to her legitmacy as queen. 

Dany will try to kill everyone who betrayed her... Tire-iron the Imp, and Jon Boy have worked their way to the top of that list. The rest of the Starks would be up next because they don’t know how to curtsy to a proper batshit crazy megalomaniac narcissistic sociopathic wannaqueenbee. 

Arya takes her out after Jon gets chopped for killing her last dragon. Iron throne gets busted up for good. Sansa rules the North, and Arya decides to become a proper lady and joins the Baratheon Bastard in his part of the new world. 

You're welcome. I just saved you the bother of watching the final episode. :nana:

Fabulous episode last night. How many billions will be glued to their screens next week. Has anybody heard if HBO actually made any money on this series? :unsure:

Asking for a friend. :ph34r:

Edited by Nanker

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Well, the show runners didn't play it safe.  Fricken Targs.  Jon's going to have to kill her now even though he didn't want it.

Arya has to kill a Green eyed person 

8 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Cersei, Jaimie, Varys, Qyburn, Euron Greyjoy, Harry Strickland, both Clegane's and a big chunk of the population of Kings Landing

Are you not entertained?

Amen brother 

Though for a little while I was thinking we'd get robbed of a good battler scene 

8 hours ago, ocemur said:

Those Clegane boys know how have a fight. I love that at that moment, the giant dragon raining hell down upon a city is just background.

But, did they both die... or fall into an inferno.  

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Arya killed the NK.  Jon's gotta do Dany. 

he already did  :nana:

59 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Cersei Lannister died on Mothers Day 2019

Tywin Lannister died on Fathers Day 2014

good job  dev

So, now we know that the throne room in her vision wasn't of snow but ashes.  

Varys sealed his fate (I kind of expected it).   

No extra dragons (I imagined that)

Arya disappearing into clouds of smoke and fire half a dozen times 

Tyrion may still be in trouble for releasing Jamie. 

In the trailer for the finale ... the Unsullied look to be all 10000 again.  Just where do they come from?  

And where's that idiot Bronn?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Im expecting jon/dany to die, and sansa and tyrion restoring the 7 kingdoms again/abolishing the targaryen throne and legacy.

North-Sansa

Vale-Robin

Stormlands-Gendry

Riverlands-Bronn (with a cheesy line about tyrion always pats his debts)

West-Tyrion

Iron Islands-Yara/Asha

Dorne-Dunno.  Maybe they find Ellaria

9 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Im expecting jon/dany to die, and sansa and tyrion restoring the 7 kingdoms again/abolishing the targaryen throne and legacy.

North-Sansa

Vale-Robin

Stormlands-Gendry

Riverlands-Bronn (with a cheesy line about tyrion always pats his debts)

West-Tyrion

Iron Islands-Yara/Asha

Dorne-Dunno.  Maybe they find Ellaria

Bronn won't get shite.   Jamie is dead and so is Cersei.  (and the upped ante was Highgarden)

Dorne has a new Prince (unnamed) 

Edmure Tully still lives to run Riverrun (not that he's that deserving)

Sam will  probably go to  Horn Hill (by Highgarden)

And Dany did go mad.   It's one thing to strafe the city from the gate to the keep.  She burned down every street and alleyway. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bronn won't get shite.   Jamie is dead and so is Cersei.  (and the upped ante was Highgarden)

Dorne has a new Prince (unnamed) 

Edmure Tully still lives to run Riverrun (not that he's that deserving)

There's so much that can't be wrapped up in the final episode.  I doubt we'll hear "Dorn" come out of anyone's mouth again.

Does the last Lannister survive Dany's wrath?

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

There's so much that can't be wrapped up in the final episode.  I doubt we'll hear "Dorn" come out of anyone's mouth again.

Does the last Lannister survive Dany's wrath?

Agreed.   To many loose ends.

I'm thinking he may not escape her wrath (but hey I thought another dragon would show up)

Maybe at the end the "Houses" will all make an appearance" to honor the new king or queen. 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Agreed.   To many loose ends.

I'm thinking he may not escape her wrath (but hey I thought another dragon would show up)

A city reduced to rubble by The Mad Queen.

Another Targaryen cannot be accepted to the throne, sorry Jon.

Does Dany pause to meet with her remaining inner circle? Does she sweep directly north? Does Bran play any further role? Does Sansa (she must)? Does Arya have one more kill in her or does she heed the words of The Hound?

8 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

A city reduced to rubble by The Mad Queen.

Another Targaryen cannot be accepted to the throne, sorry Jon.

Does Dany pause to meet with her remaining inner circle? Does she sweep directly north? Does Bran play any further role? Does Sansa (she must)? Does Arya have one more kill in her or does she heed the words of The Hound?

Oh Jon knows he F'd up trusting her. 

Her inner circle is Jon, Tyrion, Ser Davos and Greyworm.  3 of which know she went too far. 

Oh and Qyburn getting his head smashed was AWESOME!!!!! 

maxresdefault.jpg

8 hours ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

Exactly.  And not for nothing her second dragon and Missandei may still be alive if she had used her brain and listened to what everyone was telling her.  They both are dead directly because of her pride.   She was foolish and overcome with lust for power, and she paid for it. 

• Like (+1) 1