Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

Cersei's death prophecy from the witch came true but not how I thought it would....clever twist. 

"And when your tears have drowned you, the Valonqar (younger sibling) shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you." 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Cersei's death prophecy from the witch came true but not how I thought it would....clever twist. 

"And when your tears have drowned you, the Valonqar (younger sibling) shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you." 

Eh...

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Khaleesi could have charged Kings landing with just three dragons and taken the city.

drogon wrecked the whole entire place himself. 

We already knew that but she didn't go MAD soon enough. 

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't believe that part of the prophecy ever made it into the show. Wasn't that only in the book? The rest was all in the show tho.

6 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I don't believe that part of the prophecy ever made it into the show. Wasn't that only in the book? The rest was all in the show tho.

I thought the witch said it on the show.  Would have to rewatch it.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I thought the witch said it on the show.  Would have to rewatch it.

I believe she mentioned everything in the prophecy except for how she dies. That was only in the books.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Worst episode ever, wont be watching the final episode

Bigger ripoff than the last season of Entourage 

Awesome. We don’t have to read the constant whining anymore. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1