Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's quite literally Fire and Ice. 

(Which is why he has been destined for the throne since book one) 

I always thought being half Targ half Stark meant he was destined to kill the Night King and save humanity as many have set on the Iron Throne.  Oh well.  Maybe if he can find a way to "break the wheel" he'd be unique.  Maybe by setting up a democratic government rather than a monarchy.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I always thought being half Targ half Stark meant he was destined to kill the Night King and save humanity as many have set on the Iron Throne.  Oh well.  Maybe if he can find a way to "break the wheel" he'd be unique.  Maybe by setting up a democratic government rather than a monarchy.

Been thinking the same for some time. I see the toll in human life and the destruction of the Red Keep convincing Jon and Dany that the throne, the chair itself, is simply not worth it; that there is a higher calling.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yeah Missandei’s death was sad. 

And who snuggles a dire wolf ????

Arya’s wolf should make an appearance again

but in GoT you can get from San Fran to Seattle in a rickety row boat in an hour or so

I haven’t been paying attention to this thread but I’m subscribing to the theory that there are more dragons. If you watched the preview for this week Tyrion is at Dragonstone. He is looking out perplexed. Why else would he head there from the gates of King’s Landing? At the end you hear a dragon and see a surprised look on Euron’s face. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dammit, now there's a whole lot of Tyrion shorts (no pun intended) I want to see:

- Tyrion Lannister orders a decaf latte at Starbucks.

- Tyrion Lannister discusses moral philosophy with Sheldon Cooper.

- Tyrion Lannister meets the Lollipop Guild.

- Tyrion Lannister seeks Yoda.

- Tyrion Lannister Breaking Bad: The Hand of the Fring.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Dammit, now there's a whole lot of Tyrion shorts (no pun intended) I want to see:

Those would be gold. GOLD, Jerry! 

(Seriously, someone with editing skills better than my own needs to take that list on)

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I haven’t been paying attention to this thread but I’m subscribing to the theory that there are more dragons. If you watched the preview for this week Tyrion is at Dragonstone. He is looking out perplexed. Why else would he head there from the gates of King’s Landing? At the end you hear a dragon and see a surprised look on Euron’s face. 

Pry to meet the rest of their army and plan their battle of attack as Dragonstone is not far from King's Landing.  I highly doubt there's another dragon and the most likely surprise on Euron's face is pry Dany actually being smart for once and attacking them from straight up out of the scorpians range.

57 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Tyrion Lannister rides along with Colonel Kilgore

Tyrion Lannister enters The Matrix

Tyrion Lannister meets Tyler Durden

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Perhaps Euron was surprised by seeing Gandalf swoop in on a giant eagle?

6 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Perhaps Euron was surprised by seeing Gandalf swoop in on a giant eagle?

That dragon stuff turned into some real Disney ***** for awhile

Yeah, I’m really looking forward to tonight’s episode.  It should be a big one!

I’m looking forward to some good plot twists, but nothing too crazy.

I’m still holding out hope that they haven’t completely turned the page on the whole Night King / Bran saga.  There was just so much build-up through the years, that I honestly can’t believe they’d “resolve” it so quickly.

Keeping my fingers crossed…