Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More dragons coming to the rescue? Where DID Drogon go for all those months when he/she disappeared?

Have the hatchlings grown up enough to do some damage? 

Should be fun to see either way. 

That would be Awesome...  like I said  Euron was surprised.  

D52iNGuXoAEoBMW.jpg

1 hour ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Jamie was also caught holding a coffee cup during on of the scenes in the Keep.  Maybe Tyrions wedding? 

Brown eyes and blue eyes and green eyes.

bcb47f17bd20788181821d760b39651f.jpg  df034e51fd2066819cabf517434ff22e.jpg

I had to delete the last (dup post) as I mucked up the spoiler 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

My main picks:

Whole lot of deaths next week for those who are complaining about plot armor.

Arya and the Hound are on the way to take care of unfinished business. She will kill Cersei and he will kill the Mountain.

Jon Snow ends up on the throne at first, but not as a Stark.... with major help from Tyrion who flips from psycho Dany who is a goner.

One final confrontation between Jon and Sansa, no guess yet how that turns out.

This week’s show was most excellent, can’t wait to watch it again!

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, May Day 10 said:

I really hope Sansa doesn't end up as the "last man standing" and hold all the power at the end.  She is probably my least favorite "main" character throughout the books and the show.  Her whole transition from "I like songs" to some sort of ruler was hastily done, was forced and doesn't make a lot of sense.  When Arya says that Sansa is the smartest person she knows or something, I was like "wut?".  Like what smart thing has she done or concocted in the entire series?  She is crafted as one of the "dumbest" characters who has trained only to be a "Lady" as intently as Arya has trained to fight/kill.  
I know she has 'been through a lot", and got a few lessons on being a sneak from Littlefinger, but I think its lazy to suggest she is suddenly a stone-cold ruler at this point.

Funny how we can both watch a show and reach completely different conclusions.  To me Sansa is the only one thinking clearly.  Dany is drunk on power, Jon is stuck on his honor code, Cersei has lost her marbles, Euron is clearly not right.  Sansa knew Cersei was fos when she said she would send her army, told Jon that Rickon was dead and not to take the bait, told Dany to wait and gather strength before pushing forward, caught on to Littlefinger (real late on the uptake I'll admit).  She is smarter than any of the Starks for sure.  She understands the game better than most.  She is also my pick to end up on the throne or ruling an independent north.

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

here's a spoiler just for you 

Reveal hidden contents

D54sxvoWwAAgq28.jpg

Look close 

I have gone from fast forwarding the opening credits to watching intently.  I knew someone was getting beheaded last night because of it!

Another thing I noticed last night was Dany's green eyes.  It almost looked like she was wearing contacts to make it noticeable.  Made me think that Arya will kill her instead of Cersei.  The whole last scene when they kept cutting to her closeup it was in your face.  As an aside, why wouldn't Cersei just waste all of those idiots who were within range of the dragon killing machines.  Even the Dragon was there and could have been shot at.  

Image result for Dany Season 8 episode 4

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, section122 said:

Funny how we can both watch a show and reach completely different conclusions.  To me Sansa is the only one thinking clearly.  Dany is drunk on power, Jon is stuck on his honor code, Cersei has lost her marbles, Euron is clearly not right.  Sansa knew Cersei was fos when she said she would send her army, told Jon that Rickon was dead and not to take the bait, told Dany to wait and gather strength before pushing forward, caught on to Littlefinger (real late on the uptake I'll admit).  She is smarter than any of the Starks for sure.  She understands the game better than most.  She is also my pick to end up on the throne or ruling an independent north.

Totally agree.  She learned from the best...Cersei, LittleFinger, and probably Tyrion.  Like she told the hound...she's not that little bird any longer.  I think she will likely remain in Winterfell.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, section122 said:

I have gone from fast forwarding the opening credits to watching intently.  I knew someone was getting beheaded last night because of it!

Another thing I noticed last night was Dany's green eyes.  It almost looked like she was wearing contacts to make it noticeable.  Made me think that Arya will kill her instead of Cersei.  The whole last scene when they kept cutting to her closeup it was in your face.  As an aside, why wouldn't Cersei just waste all of those idiots who were within range of the dragon killing machines.  Even the Dragon was there and could have been shot at.  

The lighting there is crappy  ...  They are a mix of steel blue with brown in near the iris.  

Almost green, but the others are 100% green

When Cersei  pulls a Bolton and fires on her won troops .....  Where do you think the Golden Company will turn?  

Lastly ... the Books and the Golden Company have their own backstory 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

they have worked themselves into a corner of 90 possible plot twists, not intentionally, so they'll do whatever no matter how it bends any sense of science or fantasy

I mean, not to pick on you because its not just you, but all the people acting so incredulous regarding a couple of plot holes being unbelievable or illogical, in a show with winter zombies and dragons and magic... is a little  much.

If youre going to suspend disbelief, lets go all in and enjoy the ride. IMO.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

At this point I kind of hope Cersei wins.

i could dig it

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I mean, not to pick on you because its not just you, but all the people acting so incredulous regarding a couple of plot holes being unbelievable or illogical, in a show with winter zombies and dragons and magic... is a little  much.

If youre going to suspend disbelief, lets go all in and enjoy the ride. IMO.

well... nobody expects a show to even get a greenlighting, let alone gain cult status, and after two seasons it starts to get to be a chore

they've done a good job with it, they have the fantasy curtain to pull back when things don't remotely make sense by time or geography or how long it takes to grow long hair.

Tyrion's speech voice at normal volume carried very well to the top of that fortress and behind him all that distance

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that's one scenario they are lining up.  Its what Varys and Tyrion were speaking about.

You saw she was "weirding" out when Jon was getting the attention and being called King . 

Apparently Episode 5 is titles “B itches Be Crazy”

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SDS said:

Apparently Episode 5 is titles “B itches Be Crazy”

stuff happens when a Sansa isn't getting the recognition she feels she deserves

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I was more referring to the blondes, but it is a universal truth. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I feel like the Dragon Queen is getting a really bad rap and Sansa should be MORE GRATEFUL

Were it not for her this would already have gone very differently....

The night king would still be alive....marching towards Kings Landing....Winterfell haven fallen and Sansa and the whole of Winterfell would all be trodding along as the undead and NONE of this makes any difference at this point.....the Golden army and Cercei then stand no chance....and it is only a matter of time before the Night King would have won all....

SO BECAUSE OF THAT.....the Dragon queen is now down to Drogon (as of right this moment) and her huge army obliterated.......she didnt have to do ANY of this...

Bunch of ungrateful *$$*754

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

:death:  :worthy:  

some thing was on tv or in a book or magazine a few weeks ago about a "mere woman threatening us"

no such thing as "mere" ever....

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If Sansa wants Jon to succeed because she doesn't trust Dany ....

Will she bend the knee if he's crowned King?  

2.5 or so hours to wrap all of this up?

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

2.5 or so hours to wrap all of this up?

about that ....   

Edit - 

double checking  final 2 episodes 

80 minutes, and 80 minutes apiece

2.66666666666666666666666666 hours worth 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1