Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

1 hour ago, Locomark said:

What are the odds on who kills Cersei, because we all know she is going down in the end....

Mine are --->   3:1 Jamie....5:1 Tyrion   7:1 Sansa    30:1 Grey Worm  (the slave takes down the empire would be agood story) 50:1 Sam (why not) 70:1 The faceless man   100:1 the field because I think Jon, Arya or the Danearys are all too obvious  

Arya FTW.

1 hour ago, Rockpile233 said:

Has Arya completed the green eyes? Cersei was on the list. I always thought it would be Arya, but seems too much after killing the night king. Maybe not.

I could also see Cersei not allowing herself to be taken and ending it herself when she’s inevitably against the wall.

Not out of the question as she had shown a previous predilection for that during the battle of Blackwater. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I read on a Facebook post that:

1.  While Jon and the dead dragon were facing off, that Jon saw Arya making her way to save Bran, so Jon confronted the dragon and yelled "Go, go, go!!!!" to Arya to draw it's attention from her.

2.  Then Arya whisked passed the WW and you see him notice something and his hair moved.

3.  Then Arya killed the NK.

I didn't catch what Jon was doing in 1 above, while I watched the episode.

Could be, but I watched it twice & the next time I saw Arya after "Not today" with Melisande was when she was flying thru the air at the NK.

My take is that Jon didn't get the job done at all (again) and Arya saved the world.:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, PIZ said:

1.  While Jon and the dead dragon were facing off, that Jon saw Arya making her way to save Bran, so Jon confronted the dragon and yelled "Go, go, go!!!!" to Arya to draw it's attention from her.

2.  Then Arya whisked passed the WW and you see him notice something and his hair moved.

Isn’t that what I said?

catch up bro.   LOL 

? 

15 hours ago, PIZ said:

The clip is up-thread somewhere, and I watched it again (the whole episode) last night.  I continue to be more and more impressed with what they did with the episode the more I watch it.  Anyway, Jon almost certainly hollers "GO, GO!" just before the final scene when he jumps out in front of zombie Viserion.  I do think it's possible he was creating a distraction for Arya.

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Wow... Awesome 

I kind of figured 4 would be "slow" 5 the big battle and 6 the epilogue

all that will be left is Cersei and Lord Varys

20 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Varys?  Big, fat and bald?   

Do you think he has eyes on the Throne?  

these types find a way to survive any organization

Verrry Interesting 

Before                                                                                                           After 

5cc8ac642400002c0c524da1.png?ops=scalefi  5cc6b49e240000d80038b8f4.png?ops=scalefi

9 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

This one is interesting:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/game-of-thrones-season-8-who-lived_n_5cc62b45e4b0fd8e35bdf92a

I did find it really odd that they cut away from that Tyrion/Bran Three-Eyed Raven discussion as it was about to start.