Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

No offense, but your Varys / Rhaegar Targarian theory is ridiculous.  Varys served in the court of King Robert who started his rebellion because Rhaegar kidnaped (eloped) with Lyanna Stark who was his betrothed.  Lyanna was Ned Starks sister, and Ned served as Robert's Hand before his death.  Robert was married to Cersei Lannister, whose father Tywin was Hand to the Mad King and tried to have Cersei married to Rhaegar.  Jamie Lannister served as Kings Guard to the Mad King.  So all that time Varys was in Robert's court, and Robert, Ned, Cersei, Jamie, or Tywin never noticed a resemblance?

The Sam theory, if that happens, would be a rip off the end of the LoTR trilogy with Bilbo/Frodo/Samwise writing the story.  Sam = Samwise?

I suspect Jon's being "dead" may be what gives him the ability to "kill" the Night King

With regards to varys i started thinking that because of the shaved head and his attachment to westeros.  He's hiding something and there is more to him than we have seen so far imo.  I have to agree that someone should have recognized him especially Tywin.  Good call!  I think he will be a major player with an important reveal this season tho.

I think its Sam writing from his time in the citadel when he says the name of the story needs to be more poetic.  He may even mention a song of ice and fire but i could be misremembering lol.  Add in the whole history is written by the victors and it led me to think someone is narrating and the Lannister's do not prevail.

Almost forgot one of my favorites... Bron of the blackwater is a Reyne.  He is so focused on getting a castle, plays coy whenever asked about where he comes from, and sings reynes of castemere a decent amount.  

Probably none of what i think will come true but i can't wait!

5 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Bran tells Jon, Sansa and Arya that the only way to defeat the Night King is to kill him. Jon can't kill Bran and tries to kill the Night King. Jon dies. Sansa kills Bran to save the realm. Arya kills Sansa for killing Bran.

Euron and theon definitely die imo and are the surest deaths.

This little bit here would be an incredible way for this to all play out!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just couple nights ago, my wife mentioned that GOT was coming up next month.  I'm psyched!

I had completely forgotten out it... it's been so long since the last season.

I like hearing all of the theories, but remember the wild card in all of this is Brandon/3-eyed Raven. He really has the power to change just about anything.

38 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I like hearing all of the theories, but remember the wild card in all of this is Brandon/3-eyed Raven. He really has the power to change just about anything.

I think he is The Night King.  Pry tries messing with the past to stop the Whitewalkers from ever existed  by warging into the first man.  Like Marty getting the book from Biff.  Bran then gets trapped in his body when the Children of the Forest puts the dagger through his heart.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I think he is The Night King.  Pry tries messing with the past to stop the Whitewalkers from ever existed  by warging into the first man.  Like Marty getting the book from Biff.  Bran then gets trapped in his body when the Children of the Forest puts the dagger through his heart.

Nan did tell us that the Night King was a Stark.

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nan did tell us that the Night King was a Stark.

It was mentioned by the original three eyed raven that if you go to far back for too long you can get stuck.  I think Bran builds the wall ("Bran the builder") and Mexico somehow pays for it.  When his visions tell him that doesn't work he goes back further and is trapped as the Night King for thousands of years.  His heart grows cold and revenge will be his as the Night King.  The theory almost makes too much sense, but so did R+L=J.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

It was mentioned by the original three eyed raven that if you go to far back for too long you can get stuck.  I think Bran builds the wall ("Bran the builder") and Mexico somehow pays for it.  When his visions tell him that doesn't work he goes back further and is trapped as the Night King for thousands of years.  His heart grows cold and revenge will be his as the Night King.  The theory almost makes too much sense, but so did R+L=J.

:lol::beer:

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Or Bran keeps going back in time, becomes increasingly jaded, and becomes Evil Morty.

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi b*tch!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/5/2019 at 12:02 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

If Arya is running scared     

Watch out !!!

5 more weeks 

Looked to me like that was a flash back from when she wasn't quite a Faceless person and was being chased by her nemesis - the older young woman. We all know how that ended. 

On 3/5/2019 at 4:24 PM, /dev/null said:

so how exactly do you think Jon Snow will react when he discovers he's been f*cking his aunt?

That happened all the time in the age of antiquities. Pharaohs would marry their siblings, likewise in a lot of other cultures - to keep the Royal bloodline pure. 

14 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Cersei dies.

Jamie dies.

Tyrion survives.

Theon dies.

Euron dies.

Yara survives and lives to munch more box. 

Dany and her dragons die defeating ice dragon. Jon survives this fight.

Bran tells Jon, Sansa and Arya that the only way to defeat the Night King is to kill him. Jon can't kill Bran and tries to kill the Night King. Jon dies. Sansa kills Bran to save the realm. Arya kills Sansa for killing Bran.

Gendry survives, marries Arya becomes King. They adopt Jon and Dany's kid. A Stark once again raises a Targaryan.

Onion Knight is hand of the King.

Sam is writing and telling the story.

Thank you so much. We all owe you a debt of gratitude because now we don't have to actually watch these shows. :P

The shows are ahead of the books at this point. Winterfell will fall. It's the northern most post in the Kingdoms. It has to fall. Question is will the Night King bring back the dead Starks to join his army? 

Remember, the Wood Sprite people created him who was JAG by killing him with Isinglass to protect them from "man." They're a bit like werewolves. The one who kills and resurrects the zombie controls them, and when it dies - they all do. There's only one logical conclusion to that plot line. It's the zombie apocalypse until the Night King gets it. 

Arya's dagger will be put to good use, no doubt. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Who sits on the throne? 

John and Danny?

Sansa and Tyrion?  

Breanne and Thormond?  / Breanne and The hound /  Breanne and Jamie?

Arya and Gendry ?  

Maybe the Night King sits on the throne

11 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I'm finally into season 6. Rounding third and heading for home.

Soooo fare behind ....   you better hurry up!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zaso Art Designs said:

Maybe the Night King sits on the throne

always a possibility 

but ... I don't think  Martin would go that dark 

the story has small differences but to go there? 

Too much is invested in Jon and Danny  but what do I know 

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Soooo fare behind ....   you better hurry up!!!!

always a possibility 

but ... I don't think  Martin would go that dark 

the story has small differences but to go there? 

Too much is invested in Jon and Danny  but what do I know 

I'd like to see the midget on the throne. That would be awesome.

• Haha (+1) 1

Im in Season 6 as well.

Read the books a bunch.  Was always planning on watching the show down the line due after all the books are read (loL).  I figure the ending will be spoiled and I would like to watch it with everyone else.  Nobody else knows the last 2 books and what happens.  

From what I see, season 5 was unpopular.... I thought seasons 3-5 were scorching almost every episode and probably the best TV I have witnessed (even with longing for much material from the books).  I feel the past 2 episodes I watched 6-3 and 6-4 have been the most "unfulfilling" since a few fillers early-mid season 2.