Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

• 1 month later...

I was starting to lose my excitement since it has been too long.  Then I went and watched the previous season again a few weeks ago, and am back on board.  The question is, can they live up to the hype?

Edited by Mark80

1 minute ago, Mark80 said:

I was starting to lose my excitement since it has been too long.  Then I went and watched the previous season again a few weeks ago, and am back on bored.  The question is, can they live up to the hype?

make up your mind  Mark 

on board  or bored (disinterested)  ????     :flirt:

3 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

I was starting to lose my excitement since it has been too long.  Then I went and watched the previous season again a few weeks ago, and am back on bored.  The question is, can they live up to the hype?

EW did a big article on this coming season.  I guess the Battle of Winterfell will be longer than Helm's Deep (~40min) from the Two Towers.  Same director who did the Hardhome and Battle of Bastards episodes.  Speculation is episode 3.  

So yeah, I'm excited.   

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, stony said:

EW did a big article on this coming season.  I guess the Battle of Winterfell will be longer than Helm's Deep (~40min) from the Two Towers.  Same director who did the Hardhome and Battle of Bastards episodes.  Speculation is episode 3.  

So yeah, I'm excited.   

I got to see some of the story boards for that sequence (just a snippet) and .... um... yeah, I'm excited too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mark80 said:

I was starting to lose my excitement since it has been too long.  Then I went and watched the previous season again a few weeks ago, and am back on board.  The question is, can they live up to the hype?

Weak!  My wife and I started back again from season one a few weeks ago...up to season four now.  It's amazing the things you pick up and piece together watching the whole thing through again.