Sean Kugler, Broncos OL coach not yet hired by TB, still looking?

Estro

5 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

Interesting note...Not sure why he DM'd me on Twitter about this (I had asked him a question the other day about why the Bills didn't step up to get him)...but the Bills' Chris Brown just said -- "I just learned from a Tampa reporter that Kugler hasn’t officially been hired yet. FWIW."

So could Kulger still be in play??? -- Can't get rid of the high-lighter, sorry. 

I had a feeling when CB DM'd me something was up. Why would he put that out there (to a complete stranger), if he didn't know something was going on. 

6 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

I gotta think if he does come to Buffalo, the Bills are going after Paradis hard when FA starts. OL guys like to bring their own according to Eric Woods article. 

Let’s hope it happens and paradies is healthy and productive 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....perhaps a return to his native roots?.......

Early years

Kugler was born and raised in Lockport, New York[1] where his father, Robert, was the assistant fire chief. He has two brothers and two sisters.[2]

The Bills also signed his son a few years ago as UDFA 

http://www.nfl.com/player/robertkugler/2556582/profile

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

I have a little inside scoop from a good friend of McNally.  Peters was lazy and wouldn't work at all in the off-season.  McNally even used to show up at his house and offer to work out with him and he wouldn't do it.  So McNally tried to develop him, but he wasn't willing at that time.  That is why they let him go.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

I gotta think if he does come to Buffalo, the Bills are going after Paradis hard when FA starts. OL guys like to bring their own according to Eric Woods article. 

I really hope this is the case. The best scenario we get Kugler and Paradis. Cmon Bean!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Coaching  mess going on in Denver....apparently Elway dictating the staff to the new HC.   That doesn't seem like a winning formula to me.  If the new HC is good enough to be HC, he is good enough to hire his own staff.  Kugler would be wise to exit that circus. Now, where he will land is another matter.....hope Buffalo is in the mix, but who knows.

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

This keeps coming up.  Thought Mouse McNally taught Peters?

It was Mouse that taught peters. Kugler didn't come for a couple years after.  No idea why people keep saying that. 

Mouse and Peters came in 04.  

Kugler came in 07. I think he only had a year with peters. 

• Like (+1) 1