Sean Kugler, Broncos OL coach not yet hired by TB, still looking?

Estro

30 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Wikipedia says Kugler is the guy who coached up Jason Peters and made him a star: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Kugler.  

Except it was Mouse who did it. Iirc, Peters was somewhat pissed when Mouse was 'retired', and it may have been a contributing factor in his wanting away (apart from the mo' money thing).

25 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

This happens every year with this team, second and third choice assistants. Oh well. 

I honestly believe more often than not it's because the family doesn't want to live in the "snow." Buffalo has milder winters than Minnesota, Green Bay, and Chicago, but the reputation precedes itself.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

So Denver blocks the Bills from talking to Kugler until they hire a new head coach. Coach hired, within a couple hours Tampa hires Kugler for their OL? Was Buffalo sleeping? Wondering how this went down. 

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Ray Brown

This. I mean a lot of people were hoping Kugler would come and bring Paradis...well Ray Brown is the guy who turned Daryl Williams into an all pro 2nd team player. He also got Andrew Norwell a ton of money. I like Brown and I want Williams to take over RT. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 707BillsFan said:

So Denver blocks the Bills from talking to Kugler until they hire a new head coach. Coach hired, within a couple hours Tampa hires Kugler for their OL? Was Buffalo sleeping? Wondering how this went down. 

Sounds like he was already linked to Arians

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 707BillsFan said:

Probably a good chance that Kugler wanted to join Arians in TB; they worked together in Pittsburgh when Arians was OC.

• Like (+1) 1