Geico Commercial Song

TSNBDSC

:censored: GEICO

I was rear ended by one of their clients recently and filed a claim.  GEICO said their client never returned their calls and rejected my claim.  So I went to the DMV and have been waiting a month for them to send me a copy of the police report

17 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I was rear ended by one of their clients recently and filed a claim.  GEICO said their client never returned their calls and rejected my claim.  So I went to the DMV and have been waiting a month for them to send me a copy of the police report

Go to police station 

Charlie Daniels playing the "mean fiddle" was my ringtone for a while. To this day, when someone tells me they have big news, I reply "Let me guess. You just saved a bunch of money on your car insurance." I loved the Caveman commercials and was really looking forward to the TV show, which ended up being a huge letdown. 

Just FYI since I live near #RVA & have to give the homies a shout out. The Martin Agency in Richmond, VA has been Geico’s longtime marketing partner and has created the talking gecko, cavemen, and many of the ads. 

On 1/6/2019 at 7:24 PM, /dev/null said:

Burden of proof is on you to prove that their client owes you money. Don't take it out of GEICO. Any insurance would be doing this.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Mr Info said:

Just FYI since I live near #RVA & have to give the homies a shout out. The Martin Agency in Richmond, VA has been Geico’s longtime marketing partner and has created the talking gecko, cavemen, and many of the ads. 

They are brilliant people. Anyway, here's a remix of that Geico caveman song.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:48 PM, Gray Beard said:

I was just wondering about this song.  Those old commercials crack me up.  HUMP DAY gets me every time. 

I know that GEICO is a lousy insurance company, but I must admit that some of their commercials are pretty good. 

Not that I have any skin in the game, but in what makes GEICO a "lousy insurance company"?  I have been using them for auto insurance for about 12 years now, and I think they are awesome...at least as awesome as an insurance company can be.

Anyway, I do agree, for some reason, GEICO, and Progressive both have pretty good ad campaigns...

2 hours ago, Buftex said:

Not that I have any skin in the game, but in what makes GEICO a "lousy insurance company"?  I have been using them for auto insurance for about 12 years now, and I think they are awesome...at least as awesome as an insurance company can be.

Anyway, I do agree, for some reason, GEICO, and Progressive both have pretty good ad campaigns...

My son and his girlfriend have a history of fender benders.  Typically not their fault, but I just don’t understand why it happens so often. It annoys the heck out of me, and I keep hoping they’ll grow out of it.   It seems that whenever the accident involves someone with either GEICO or Progressive, the claim process drags on, with many angry phone calls, forcing their hand with police reports, that kind of thing.  Maybe you can say that the insurance companies are helping their clients by moving slowly, but it’s annoying for the people who are trying to get their car repairs paid for.