WR Duke Williams of CFL’s Eskimos Signs with Bills

LEBills

5 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m a big Eskimos fan and love Duke, but I doubt he makes the team. I’m rooting for him. He’s a big personality.

Another former Esks receiver Brandon Zylstra is on the Vikes.

...and Dontrelle Inman, who helped Toronto to a Grey Cup just caught a TD pass from Luck yesterday. 

There are always a few guys in the CFL who can play in the bigs. Not many, but a few.

Edited by starrymessenger

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

It sure does! At worst he doesnt work out and costs us nothing. The true evaluation comes against NFL talent- hopefully this is another diamond in the rough. Some good quality has come out of the CFL i.e Warren Moon, Jeff Garcia....

Doug Flutie!

Good concentration.  Also, a cold weather receiver.

33 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

...and Dontrelle Inman, who helped Toronto to a Grey Cup just caught a TD pass from Luck yesterday. 

There are always a few guys in the CFL who can play in the bigs. Not many, but a few.

Warren Moon and Cookie Gilchrist for starters.

Hey I like it. Beane found Foster and McKenzie , Foster looks like he can have a huge impact in this league. McKenzie is super dangerous with the ball, is more of a Swiss army knife. Can return punts too. 

Starting to regain my  trust in Beane and his scouts ability to find WR that will make an impact, after he bombed on the KB trade.