WR Duke Williams of CFL’s Eskimos Signs with Bills

LEBills

5 minutes ago, Bfanlc said:

You just called someone you don't know a PC of crap lol. I know because I'm from Alabama and have followed this guy.  Grow up. I also said I hope he has gotten it together. Please try reading comprehension. Thank you.

You are the cancer... go away

46 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Guy showed some big time skills at Auburn and was a 5 star recruit guy. Got kicked out fo Auburn beating up some guys or something. But this I like. Interesting add to the 90 man roster.

actually I love this

Yep. No risk, high reward. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

You are the cancer... go away

You are the moron.

You must be young or just stupid. As I said grow up. You took everything you know about this guy from bleacher report lol. You're a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bfanlc said:

You are the moron.

You must be young or just stupid. As I said grow up. You took everything you know about this guy from bleacher report lol. You're a joke.

You are just a miserable person... 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/dhaquille-williams?id=2555210

Besides the off field problems, the scouting reporting on him is that he isn't very athletic and has trouble separating. But he does have good hands and can make contested catches which is mostly what our offense has been missing anyways.

I'm curious as to whether he can get open without the running start.  But those hands...

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

You are just a miserable person... 

Lol I'm just laughing at you now. You are taking the criticism of him way too personal. I hope he has turned it around. He was a gifted receiver at au. Hopefully his problems have been resolved.