What was your favorite Bills game or moment last year?

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

As expected it was pretty much a rebuilding season.  There was some god awful moments but some nice ones as well.  Steve H drilling a last second field goal to get some revenge on the Titans for 2016 and 2012 is up there for me. 

My favorite though would be the Jaguars game and getting some revenge for last years playoff game and pretty much officially ending any post-season hopes they had.  Was also nice to beat St. Doug and see big mouthed Jalen Ramsey congratulate Josh at the end of the game.  After week 2 of the season I pretty much looked ahead and though that game was a loss. 

Last game  of the Season

for many reasons

1st is how they did Kyle. 2nd is how they kicked butt.3rd was how they defended Allen against Alonso BS
 been waiting for them to stand up for themselves all season. That was a thing of beauty : ) 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Rico said:

Shaq fight.

Almost forgot about that; a highlight for sure.

Some of Allen's runs and the time he jumped over a defender were memorable as well.

There were also a couple rushing TDs he scored diving for the pylon that were exciting plays at the time.

I'm not a big fan of Allen but no one can say the guy doesn't compete or that he is not willing to sacrifice his body (almost to a fault) in order to make a play.

He had a lot of highlight individual efforts this season.  I just wish more involved his throwing arm.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

Last game  of the Season

for many reasons

1st is how they did Kyle. 2nd is how they kicked butt.3rd was how they defended Allen against Alonso BS
 been waiting for them to stand up for themselves all season. That was a thing of beauty : ) 

All great points made by you no doubt about it.  I have to admit though there's still a small part of me that wonders why they don't back down from the Patriots like that.  Like last year after the Gronk hit on Tre. 

19 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

All great points made by you no doubt about it.  I have to admit though there's still a small part of me that wonders why they don't back down from the Patriots like that.  Like last year after the Gronk hit on Tre. 

Likely because any player that went after him would have been ejected regardless of what gronk did afterwards.

When you play them, you get treated like a scrub team.

3 minutes ago, Success said:

“The Hurdle.”

Knew then that we had found our QB.

Or at the very least, the anchor for our high hurdle relay team! 

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Dn49mheUwAEvFze.jpg

He’s lucky he didn’t get his....stuff....pixilated. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, MDH said:

I don’t know what my favorite game was but my favorite moment was Allen getting into the end zone vs. Jax then flexing, mocking Ramsey’s celebration.

Wow id actually forgotten that was ramseys celebration. That just made that ten times better for me lol