What was your favorite Bills game or moment last year?

As expected it was pretty much a rebuilding season.  There was some god awful moments but some nice ones as well.  Steve H drilling a last second field goal to get some revenge on the Titans for 2016 and 2012 is up there for me. 

My favorite though would be the Jaguars game and getting some revenge for last years playoff game and pretty much officially ending any post-season hopes they had.  Was also nice to beat St. Doug and see big mouthed Jalen Ramsey congratulate Josh at the end of the game.  After week 2 of the season I pretty much looked ahead and though that game was a loss. 

• Like (+1) 1

Gotta be Kyle’s touchdown run and team celebration. I must have watched the replay a dozen times.   : )

Edited by Inigo Montoya

Vikings game.  Pass rush was dominant that game.  Allen was hurdling 6’5 LBs.  Optimism was sky high.  Then reality set in.  Regained optimism, albeit for 2019, after the jags followed by Miami.  Allen looked to make huge strides during his injury.  His running ability is elite.  His arm elite.  His drive and determination seems to be elite.  We know have a proper QB room.  

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

As expected it was pretty much a rebuilding season.  There was some god awful moments but some nice ones as well.  Steve H drilling a last second field goal to get some revenge on the Titans for 2016 and 2012 is up there for me. 

My favorite though would be the Jaguars game and getting some revenge for last years playoff game and pretty much officially ending any post-season hopes they had.  Was also nice to beat St. Doug and see big mouthed Jalen Ramsey congratulate Josh at the end of the game.  After week 2 of the season I pretty much looked ahead and though that game was a loss. 

Watching Barkley have the best QBing performance of the year for Buffalo.

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

Week 17 was awesome! All of it.  Seeing Allen and Edmunds show so much promise and fill me with hope to fuel the long offseason. 

This is a good answer, I think for me it was during this week specifically when the camera panned to Gase later in the game with him looking like he know he was going to get fired.

For me:

Best game:  Miami.  1st, we squished the FISH.  2nd, Allen had a breakout game that gave us all hope for next year.  3rd everything in that game that involved the Kyle Williams send off.

Favorite Moment:  The 75 yard TD pass from Allen to Foster in the Jacksonville game.  Coming back from injury we had no idea how Allen would play.  The big question marks involved his pocket presence and accuracy.  That play answered BOTH for me.  How he got the ball out in a way that would hit Foster on the run 45 yards downfield still amazes me.  IMO this was the most impressive TD pass of the year by any team. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1