Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

I think the Ravens can beat this version of the Pats* B.B. , rookie Jackson and all. It would be something reminiscent of the Ravens win up there in the playoffs when Flacco was still pretty green and only completed about a dozen passes. Their D is that good, and Harbaugh doesn’t get psyched out at Gillette. Chargers would be an even tougher matchup , but I actually believe all 4 teams today are legit threats to win the Super Bowl. That’s kind of unique for a WC playoff day. 

Great weather and chargers are undefeated on the road this season. If Rivers can limit his turnovers, LA wins. He has thrown some horrible picks even in their wins and their offense has looked a bit off track in the last few weeks. They are also down some starters on the interior of the DL, which is a bad formula going against this rushing offense. Having just played each other 2 weeks ago, is an interesting twist to this.

Should be a good game!

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I really wanna see the Colts and Patriots in the afc championship, with the Colts beating the Patriots. That would probably feel mighty good for the Colts front office and frank reich sticking it to McDaniels

I’m worried about the Colts going into arrowhead next week. They just lost Mike Mitchell to injury. They’ve been bad covering TEs most of the year, Kelce could eat. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I really wanna see the Colts and Patriots in the afc championship, with the Colts beating the Patriots. That would probably feel mighty good for the Colts front office and frank reich sticking it to McDaniels

Definitely don’t want this matchup as it would be @ NE. The Pats history under B.B. favors them too greatly at home, and so will the officiating crew. No thanks, either someone knocks them out in the divisional round or they go on the road for AFC title game which hasn’t been as kind over the years. 

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

This is the game I’m most excited about this weekend. I wanted Jackson for the Bills and I love his skill set. On the other side, how can you not root for Rivers to finally get his glory?

I wish both these teams could move on.  

Love Rivers as a player and human being. 

Love that the Ravens are winning by playing defense and running in a “passing league”. 

• Like (+1) 2