Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Just glad to see the Ravens make it somewhat of a game.

The majority of this game was terrible to watch, especially for a neutral observer like me.

But it definitely got interesting at the end!

Took a long time to develop.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Is it me or is the league helping the Pats again?  Why does the number 1 seed play before the number 2 seed?  The Saturday game is a later game which is the game that LA should have gotten.

Well, Indy vs KC = zzzzzzz, get that game out of the way first.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

There's no rhyme or reason to it besides tv considerations, but one advantage of getting that Saturday game if you're a #1 seed is you may get to play your opponent on only six days rest.  

I was more thinking about how the Pats get the 1pm game against a west coast team.

Just now, Bills2ref said:

Would love to see the Chargers beat the Patriots and the colts beat the Chiefs. Chargers chiefs AFC championship game in a 30,000 seat stadium ?

You mean Chargers-Colts AFC champ. game.

13 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I was more thinking about how the Pats get the 1pm game against a west coast team.

heading into this season, 8 of their 14 Brady Division weekend games were the prime time Saturday game.

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Haven't read through pages. Are people finally opening their eyes and seeing that Lamar is just not an NFL caliber passer? I've been saying for the last month he's basically Tyrod 2.0. Lamar the better runner, Tyrod better passer. Lamar is terrible at reading coverage and usually gives up after his first read.  He's just awful as a passer overall

It boggled my mind to see national journalists rank Jackson above Allen. Based mainly on his record which was all due to a great D and great scheme for the run game. 

Again, It just boggled my mind so many local Bill fans and national "experts were so high on the kid. I had him 5th out of the 1st rounders, behind Rosen.

You run into a great defense and they eliminate the run game, make him beat you with his arm , the Ravens winning percentage goes down very Low...By far the most overrated rookie out of any position, imo.

Some garbage time yards but he was terrible.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Success said:

Let’s just face it. Pats to the SB, again - and we just hope the the NFC team makes a big play at the end. 

Groundhog Day.

If KC hosts the CG, I think they beat the Pats.....if Indy goes to Foxboro, I'm afraid you are correct....