Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

50 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

He has 4 field goals haha. If Jackson hasn't been stinking it up. This would otherwise be a very close game. How is this master tactics

One half of football vs. the best D in the league isn’t what I’m talking about. Gotta give the Ravens D al, the credit. But anyone who has watched Rivers over the course of his career knows what a great QB he has been. If you wish to define his ability based on this game alone, feel free. But it’s a myopic take to say the least. 

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Difficult to understand, but it just shows that even long time, successful coaches are capable of overthinking (or underthinking) and making poor decisions.

I don't buy the argument that Jackson is the future so they have to stick with him.  If he's really the future then he'll learn from sucking and getting benched in a playoff game.

That should never come into consideration in the playoffs, even less so because Harbaugh has some clout. I could see a young borderline HC wrestling with it but Flacco should have been in for the 2nd half.

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

Baltimore’s Offense reminds me of our offensive with Tyrod. 

Not fair to TT at all. He is a much better passer than Jackson, it’s not even comparable.

• Like (+1) 1