Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Blake Bortles threw for 4400 yards and 35 TDs his 2nd season. Not trying to compare him with Watson but it takes more than one good year to prove anything.

And you can have a good year or more in the regular season, but it means nothing if you can’t perform well in the playoffs. I was not impressed with Watson yesterday at all.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Boomer just said: "Listen, Lamar Jackson is fine; he's a good athlete."

That's QB code for "I'm not going to single anyone out and throw them under the bus, but he sucks."

:lol:

More like media code for:  My network job requires me to say something positive about Lamar Jackson rather than point out what is obvious to everyone watching.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Everyone holds their breath because it's the Chargers and the playoffs.  Hope they can keep it up.  Rivers-Brees Super Bowl would be electric.

Yeah, but Brady-Brees might set records for ratings.

4 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Everyone holds their breath because it's the Chargers and the playoffs.  Hope they can keep it up.  Rivers-Brees Super Bowl would be electric.

That would be great....as would an all-LA Super Bowl.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Boomer just said: "Listen, Lamar Jackson is fine; he's a good athlete."

That's QB code for "I'm not going to single anyone out and throw them under the bus, but he sucks."

:lol:

He's a great athlete but not a good QB, at least not yet. He's the difference in this game, IMO...he's adversely affecting Baltimore's chances of winning. If they go down another score, I'd get Flacco into the game. He can at least open things up by throwing downfield. LJ is no threat to pass and is making the Ravens one dimensional today.

It's probably time for the Chargers to hire a 12 year old Madden player to run their no huddle time stuff.  They wasted almost half of the time they had by not taking timeouts at the appropriate moments, having to settle for a FG instead of getting at least 2 shots at the endzone.