Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Or that we're watching half-baked teams without great offenses.

As I mentioned up thread, there are not enough high quality teams to fill the available playoff spots in the NFL.

Last year's Bills/Jacksonville game is a great example of what I'm talking about.

Colts, Ravens, and Chargers were all top 11 in yards.  Colts, Chargers top 6 in scoring and Ravens 13th.  

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

This game is the polar opposite of Rams/Chiefs on MNF.  Insanely dull.

Feels like the Dallas game yesterday; same thing.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Colts, Ravens, and Chargers were all top 11 in yards.  Colts, Chargers top 6 in scoring and Ravens 13th.  

None of them are dynamic and none of them will advance beyond the good teams that play next weekend.

At least that's my theory.

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Or that we're watching half-baked teams without great offenses.

As I mentioned up thread, there are not enough high quality teams to fill the available playoff spots in the NFL.

Last year's Bills/Jacksonville game is a great example of what I'm talking about.

Chargers 428 pts, Pats* 436 pts. Chiefs and Rams far ahead of everyone else though. 

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

not a catchable ball.  Rivers was chucking it out of bounds in the area of Williams

Umm, no. I just DVRd it and took a look. Ball landed about 2 yards deep into the endzone on the fat white out of bounds strip....so it landed about one yard OOB. Definitely was catchable.

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

This game is the polar opposite of Rams/Chiefs on MNF.  Insanely dull.

Damn I’m the total opposite. I think this game is enthralling no joke. Intense. Rams/Chiefs just put me to sleep. This one has a real pulse, 100% feels like playoff football.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

None of them are dynamic and none of them will advance beyond the good teams that play next weekend.

Doesn’t hold water with the Chargers though, they should be seeded ahead of the Pats really. 

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

The Bud Light King has flirted with tasting a mead, and he was willing to buy that guy an autumnal mead 

Is the Super Bowl when he finally tries the mead?!

Mead is actually pretty good.  Suspected that it might be the old fermented beverage.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That may be true but... saying none of this weekend had great offenses is just not true.  That is unless you only view like 2 or 3 offenses as great and everyone else sucks.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Damn I’m the total opposite. I think this game is enthralling no joke. Intense. Rams/Chiefs just put me to sleep. This one has a real pulse, 100% feels like playoff football.

You're a rare breed. This game feels like a pre season game. Jackson is 2/8 for 17 yards. It's horrendous 

• Haha (+1) 1