Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Great weather and chargers are undefeated on the road this season. If Rivers can limit his turnovers, LA wins. He has thrown some horrible picks even in their wins and their offense has looked a bit off track in the last few weeks. They are also down some starters on the interior of the DL, which is a bad formula going against this rushing offense. Having just played each other 2 weeks ago, is an interesting twist to this.

Should be a good game!

Chargers are 7-1 on the road. Go Chargers. I don't want anyone rookie QB but Allen ever finding success in this league. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Watkins90 said:

Chargers are 7-1 on the road. Go Chargers. I don't want anyone rookie QB but Allen ever finding success in this league. 

I don’t mind Jackson because he’s so unconventional.  Right or wrong, I don’t compare him to Allen, Baker, Darnold and Rosen. 

4 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

When they gave that stat I think the Rams loss was considered “home” as in they didn’t need to travel anywhere, but it was of course at the coliseum 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Rivers always looks a little less confident in playoff games. This is a great defense he's up against, but he's only got a few more cracks at this thing. If he can't get it done, he'll forever go down as a playoff choker. Just how it goes.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

When they gave that stat I think the Rams loss was considered “home” as in they didn’t need to travel anywhere, but it was of course at the coliseum 

Chargers play in a soccer stadium. Rams play at the Coliseum. Even though it was in LA, it was a "road game."

I was just going off a graphic they showed at the beginning of the game.