Build a dominant O-Line!

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

RT - Daryll Williams is really obvious and I hope he comes here. I think there is a chance we hire Ray Brown and I think Brown would help get him here. Brown tutored him into an all pro. He's a huge upgrade. Massie, Hart, guys like that are not massive upgrades compared to Mills, the same way Williams is.  I like Josh Wells of Jacksonville as a guy who deserves a shot, but he's probably more of a swing guy.

G - Glowisnki is really a great fit, but I think he's going to be a tough add because the Colts have so much cap space. I think Spain is a bit more realistic. While the Titans have some cap space, if they extend Spain they will have two highly paid guards, and I'm not sure they will be willing to do that as they have a number of other needs. I like AJ Cann too. He's improved each year and with Jacksonville's cap crunch, there is very little chance he comes back. But I've said a few times, my preferred route to getting a guard is trying to trade for one like Forrest Lamp or Alex Lewis. I would also bring in Luke Joeckel for competition at the bottom of the roster. 

C- I'm a Mitch Morse guy. I've watched a good amount of KC games and he blocks very well. He is a former college left tackle at Mizzou, so he has more skill than your average center. Mahomes does run for his life a lot, Morse is still locked onto his guy most of the time. He fits any scheme, is versatile and athletic. He's had concussions so that's a red flag. But for a team like ours, he is a huge upgrade and well worth the risk. He's still young and fits in our window. I think KC is preparing for his departure as they extended Austin Reiter and the extended Cam Erving early in the year. I like Paradis, but he is a zone only center and he is unlikely to make it to free agency imo. 

• Like (+1) 1