AFC Wild Card: Colts at Texans 4:35 ESPN

YoloinOhio

Happy for Reich.  I remember the Colts started off 1-4 or something like that and everyone (not necessarily here) was slamming him for going for it on a 4th down in OT with the game tied.  They lost that game but I have to believe it gave them some momentum anyway.  Like Frank saying I trust in you guys.  Take note McDermott 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

the Texans were completely overrated and Watson looked awful. The real surprise was the Colts, they looked excellent today. Luck looks better than he has ever been in an offense that seems properly tailored to him and Reich looks like he should have been the Colts first choice all along!

I forgot to LOL at McDaniel.

18 minutes ago, JohnC said:

It's not holding if you get away with it. Not getting caught is a talent. 

Can we arrange for a blanket party for everyone on here that whines about holding every single play?

2 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

the Texans were completely overrated and Watson looked awful. The real surprise was the Colts, they looked excellent today. Luck looks better than he has ever been in an offense that seems properly tailored to him and Reich looks like he should have been the Colts first choice all along!

Would be amazing if Reich beat NE in the playoffs and shoved it in McDaniels face 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Should McBeane ‘BRING THEM IN!!!’?

The priority for the new Colt GM was to fortify the line. Nelson was taken in the first round with 6th pick and Brandon Smith a G/T from Auburn was taken with one of their two second round picks. Either through the draft or free agency or a combination of both our line has to be dramatically upgraded. Our receiving unit certainly has to be upgraded but in my view the OL is the first priority. If you want to put Josh Allen in a position to succeed upgrade the line and bring in a hard between the tackle runner who has fresh legs. 

• Like (+1) 1