AFC Wild Card: Colts at Texans 4:35 ESPN

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Good.

This means either the Chargers or Ravens will be at New England. I think either can win.

I'd be surprised if Balt beat NE ....Baltimore's offense is very limited they will make Jackson beat them and that would be the end

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Not sure if serious...

I doubt it given the timing lol. But Watson is a stud. Poor first playoff game.. whatever. I don't want to hear anybody saying he sucks.

Colts defense and Andrew Luck look like they're going to make noise against the lopsided Cheifs and Patriots teams.

Just now, ILBillsfan said:

I'd be surprised if Balt beat NE ....Baltimore's offense is very limited they will make Jackson beat them and that would be the end

I wouldn’t.

Baltimore’s defense will also make it extremely tough on Tommy boy.

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

Think the Patriots would win, but it would be interesting. The Ravens can shut down the Patriots O too.

Just now, ILBillsfan said:

Every team says that. They have the defense to stop a duel threats college offense? They're facing the best version of the wildcat. Beli got scorched by them. I'm calling Ravens and Colts, with maybe the Chiefs to make noise. Likely the Colts good Lord. I thought the winner of this game, whoever advanced from the AFCS is going to wipe up all but the Chiefs. Then again I thought it'd Texans in a tight defensive slugfest

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I wouldn’t.

Baltimore’s defense will also make it extremely tough on Tommy boy.

I think NE would still find a way to get there pts vs Balt they just always do ......not to mention those guys in the stripped shirts seem to favor NE