AFC Wild Card: Colts at Texans 4:35 ESPN

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

a lot also has to do with the quick rhythm Reich has put in as well .... the ball gets out fast .

But that line has been tremendous this year and I'm with everyone on this being the Bills big move in the offseason getting an offensive line

I'm really happy for Frank, he deserves the success.

I like Sean but it would have been something special to have Frank be the Bills HC.

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Texans must lose this game

It's all about stopping NE now and Houston has zero shot if beating them in NE

So glad I'm not watching this same game if it were NE** on the other side

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I don't see the hype over Watson. So meh.

Yeah, I mean, who want a second-year QB who leads his team to 11-5 (with a horrible offensive line), throws for over 4000 yards, YPA over 8.2, and rushes for 600 yards?  Definitely overrated. All while coming off a serious knee injury.?

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Yeah, I mean, who want a second-year QB who leads his team to 11-5 (with a horrible offensive line), throws for over 4000 yards, YPA over 8.2, and rushes for 600 yards?  Definitely overrated. All while coming off a serious knee injury.?

21-0. Stats mean nothing now.

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

If Colts win New England has to play the winner of the Chargers vs Ravens, which is what I want.

I don't like a Belichick defense at home against a rookie quarterback so go Chargers.

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Just want to note that the Texans had a very weak schedule this year.

• Like (+1) 1