AFC Wild Card: Colts at Texans 4:35 ESPN

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Colts on absolute fire today.,

Their turn around from last year is my wet dream for the Bills in 2019...

Step 1 - Fix the OL

IMO you still have to build inside out, and a leader on both sides (QB/ MLB)

McBeane went for the leaders. We will see how that pans out. Now onto OL and DL.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Colts on absolute fire today.,

Their turn around from last year is my wet dream for the Bills in 2019...

Step 1 - Fix the OL

Agreed!

Imagine having an OL like Indys?  Luck could take a nap back there.  You can just see the difference in his game because of his confidence in the OL.

Imagine seeing Allen behind that line!  Gets me all aroused thinking about it!:censored:

PRIORITY #1 this off season. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SloanBillsFan said:

Have to say I'm surprised this isn't more of a game. Not unhappy that the Colts are winning but I really expected Houston to do more than they have. 

Probably a different game if Watson and Hopkins connect on that opening deep ball. But yeah they haven't done much so far.

Just now, stosh64 said:

Agreed!

Imagine having an OL like Indys?  Luck could take a nap back there.  You can just see the difference in his game because of his confidence in the OL.

Imagine seeing Allen behind that line!  Gets me all aroused thinking about it!:censored:

PRIORITY #1 this off season. 

a lot also has to do with the quick rhythm Reich has put in as well .... the ball gets out fast .

But that line has been tremendous this year and I'm with everyone on this being the Bills big move in the offseason getting an offensive line

1 minute ago, snafu said:

How do you feel about the Chargers?

hate the early start time but I do like them have three big wins on the road at Pitt at Seattle and of course at KC

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Big C said:

Probably a different game if Watson and Hopkins connect on that opening deep ball. But yeah they haven't done much so far.

Hopkins is so special, it's a shame O'Brien only throws him deep fades and quit outs. I saw a stat that showed Nuk caught wayyyyy more balls toward the sideline than any other receiver in the league. Need to see more intermediate throws to allow some YAC.

...and he still was an All-Pro lol