Von Miller’s mom wants a trade, blames Elway

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Our window should be greater if we do not get reckless with short term ambitions.  VM would make more sense if we were NE or NO with a QB in his last couple of years.

Our window, if Allen’s great is the next decade - but for the next 3 years we can put a better 52 men around our qb than any other time. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, inaugural balls said:

He said - MILLENNIALS ARE SO PATHETIC.

'cept, I don't think she means well.

You can thank me for your welfare, I mean social security check.

6 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Look at the size of deez nuts

depositphotos_7249127-stock-photo-the-hands-hold-big-walnuts.jpg

What?

22 hours ago, MJS said:

Getting a player like Von Miller would take this defense to an elite level. Having an elite pass rusher is just what we need.

Oh yeah, and an offense...

That's a lot of years to have him. Then let him walk. He'll be old by then.

Problem is we'd have to give up a lot, look what the Raiders got for Mack, we'd have to as much if not more fo Miller. The Bills aren't a Von Miller away from a Super Bowl so I don't bring him in.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Jasovon said:

I don't think anyone is going to trade for von Miller's mother. Maybe the raiders 

Doubtful. The Raiduhs trade away edge rushers' mothers, they don't trade for them. Just ask Khalil Mack's mom.

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

there were alot of disappointed folks the Bills didn't make a serious offer for her

They may be thankful in the long run. Her best years may be behind her and the Bills may not have been able to meet her demands anyway. Sometimes the best trades are the ones you don't make. It would have been one mother of a trade for the Bills though. They could have renamed  the field house 'The Oedipus Complex'. 

4 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

They may be thankful in the long run. Her best years may be behind her and the Bills may not have been able to meet her demands anyway. Sometimes the best trades are the ones you don't make. It would have been one mother of a trade for the Bills though. They could have renamed  the field house 'The Oedipus Complex'. 

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

13 minutes ago, WitchWizard said:

Riveting take. Everyone with half a brain knows that Elway is the problem in Denver. He sucks as a GM

But.........what do the people with a whole brain think???

?

I have no position on Elway as a GM, but he’s had more success than the Bills.....

2 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Problem is we'd have to give up a lot, look what the Raiders got for Mack, we'd have to as much if not more fo Miller. The Bills aren't a Von Miller away from a Super Bowl so I don't bring him in.

The bears were not very good until this year. Perhaps a Von Miller would do that to our team as well, plus our offseason upgrades.

Edited by MJS