Von Miller’s mom wants a trade, blames Elway

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

I'm just speculating but I can envision Von's mother as a woman who would start throwing hay makers if you p***ed her off.

I'd be shocked if she's not built like a brick ***** house.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/4/2019 at 7:45 PM, JohnC said:

The Broncos can make a deal for Antonio Brown's mom. 

How about Miller for Brown?  L. Bell is gone, Big Ben has hinted at retirement before.  Maybe it’s time for the Steelers to shift focus back to defense.

On 1/4/2019 at 10:29 PM, MJS said:

Getting a player like Von Miller would take this defense to an elite level. Having an elite pass rusher is just what we need.

Oh yeah, and an offense...

That's a lot of years to have him. Then let him walk. He'll be old by then.

Agree 100%.  For the past decade and a half the front office of the Bills has not built this team to beat the patsies.  An elite defense is what you need to beat an elite offense. That and an O-line.

10 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

How about Miller for Brown?  L. Bell is gone, Big Ben has hinted at retirement before.  Maybe it’s time for the Steelers to shift focus back to defense.

Miller for Brown makes sense for both sides...

Steelers defense would be nasty

On 1/4/2019 at 11:48 PM, dubs said:

Von Miller is a millennial.  He was born in 1989. His mom is losing her mind over her son being mentioned in a season ending press conference. It’s his job. He’s a professional athlete and his mom is jumping in. That’s pathetic. 

So millennials are responsible for what their parents do/say? Does that rule apply only to millennials or does it apply to every generation?