Von Miller’s mom wants a trade, blames Elway

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, sir andrew said:

Why is the Mom's reaction news?  If Von, himself, said this, then it would qualify.  Otherwise, it's talk for the sake of talking.  I'm gonna go watch hockey.   

No one said it was “news”. It’s just funny. This is a message board, not a news outlet.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, The Red King said:

At least call and kick the tires.  The Bills haven't had a dominant pass rush since...how long has Brady been around, again?

The pass rush was pretty dominant in 2014 with 40 combined sacks from the 4 starting defensive lineman(M.Williams, Hughes, Dareus, K. Williams).

You'd have thought that would be the perfect recipe to stop Brady, but Bills/Patriots.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

The pass rush was pretty dominant in 2014 with 40 combined sacks from the 4 starting defensive lineman(M.Williams, Hughes, Dareus, K. Williams).

You'd have thought that would be the perfect recipe to stop Brady, but Bills/Patriots.

Yup, Schwartz’s D got curb stomped as I recall 

12 hours ago, dubs said:

Just think it’s really weird for a grown man to have his momma getting all emotional in public and calling out his boss about her son’s job. Call me old fashioned, but it’s weird. 

I'll bet VM prefer his mom stay the F outta his business.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

She's not wrong about Elway. 

He got lucky, acquiring Manning.  He can be forgiven for the draft misses on QBs, but he honestly thought Case Keenum was a franchise guy.  

The window is now closed and the team is falling apart.

I bet the Vikings wish they stuck with Case Keenum.

17 hours ago, BeastMode54 said:

This would take a huge haul. But as opposed to Antonio Brown, this is one I might say we should at least look into. Then again, I think if any trade is made, we are best suited to take more of a risk like a guy like AJ Green with a few good years left and could be a good player and mentor for the next few years

It would be great to have the word "mentor" added to the bad word filter. it would eliminate a lot of nonsensical posts.