Josh throws the ball out of the stadium. Do you think it happens ever?

ILBillsfan

1 hour ago, ILBillsfan said:

So after watching the Kyle Williams mic'd up he made the comment after Josh ran the 30 yard touchdown that he thought he was gonna try to throw the ball out of the stadium.

So from the layout of the stadium I think the west end would probably be more ideal unless of course the wind was crazy. I think this would be awesome to see him do and it has obviously been talked about by his teammates.

I could see it definitely happen and will look forward to it when it does. I think the fans would go nuts and some lucky person outside will get a ball that could be a real collection item :)

sure throw it out of the stadium then bonks some unexpected person walking around perimeter. MAJOR LAWSUIT

It will never and should never happen.....  if it does its only asking for a possible regrettable situation

Would rather he didn't. I'd read once that Duke Snider hurt his throwing arm shortly after the Brooklyn Dodger move to LA. Supposedly fooling around and on a dare tried to throw a baseball out of the cavernous LA Coliseum. He was north of 30 at the time and on the downside of his career......not worth it Josh. Eat the 6K Fine and throw it in the stands during the AFC Championship Game in 2022

3 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Would rather he didn't. I'd read once that Duke Snider hurt his throwing arm shortly after the Brooklyn Dodger move to LA. Supposedly fooling around and on a dare tried to throw a baseball out of the cavernous LA Coliseum. He was north of 30 at the time and on the downside of his career......not worth it Josh. Eat the 6K Fine and throw it in the stands during the AFC Championship Game in 2022

Why wait until his 3rd afc championship game? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'd much rather see him throw a full can of beer at Kiko. 

There look to be 39 rows in the lower section, a walkway, and then 17 in the upper endzone.  That's a total of 58 rows.  The walkway might be 10 feet wide give or take.  If each row was 3 feet, then he would have to throw 58 * 3 + 10 = 184 feet or 61.3 yards.  On flat ground that's a cinch for him.  But if he stood at the base of the end zone wall and had to heave it 61.3 yards up 110'.  I don't think so.  He has a strong arm but not that strong. 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2

Test it at night time like Roy Hobbs did for batting practice

Actually, did you know that much of The Natural was filmed at the old War Memorial.  Apparently, at the time, it was one of the few stadiums still around that retained that era's appearance.