Who is the 2019 MVP of The Buffalo Bills?

Who is the 2019 MVP of The Buffalo Bills?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the 2019 MVP of The Buffalo Bills?

• QB Josh Allen
    • RB LeSean McCoy
    • WR Zay Jones
    • WR Robert Foster
    • LT Dion Dawkins
    • CB Tre’Davis White
    • DE Jerry Hughes
    • DT Kyle Williams
    • LB Lorenzo Alexander
    • LB Matt Milano
    • LB Tremaine Edmunds
    • Coach - Sean McDermott
    • Other
    • SS Jordan Poyer
    • K Steve Hauschka

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Jordan Poyer is a glaring omission to me. He was the Bills best player this season IMO. 

Good call.  Dude almost gets forgotten because he is so steady.

i criticize a bunch of things on this team but they are outstanding with the secondary.  Even more reason not to burn a high draft pick on one.

I chose Milano because he made the greatest impact on the defensive side of the ball. Without that defense, we're probably drafting first. Hard to choose anyone on offense as MVP considering how awful the unit was as a whole over the course of the season.

I didn't even bother thinking of second place after Jerry Hughes.

Surprised he wasn't that popular, all things considered... like half the board whining about how is held on every play and during timeouts and even jumping jacks in warmup...

20 minutes ago, Tcali said:

Hauschka easily.Based on total season performance and not when he was jacked up and with a new holder.

Jerry Hughes #2.

Tre had a bit of a slip up this year.

honorable mention to Lorax

Nah...he loses point for his bad final games.  If he’s hurt he shouldn’t be on the field.  He hit the crossbar on a 43 yard FG

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Milano was consistently good all season. I'd give it to him. White was good for most the season. He's my second.

One play can't get you an MVP! Edmunds had a good rookie year, but in my opinion Milano was better and consistently good all year.

I agree, I just thought that sack last Sunday was crazy. Isn’t this about next seasons MVP?

Edited by chris heff

Not shocking that it’s really hard to decide between so many defensive players, and there is only one offensive player you could seriously even consider. THAT was our season. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

You need to add Jordan Poyer to your list OP, 100 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 4 INT, He started off shaky but was a huge reason why the Bills were a top 5 passing defense in the league, our safeties are top notch. 

Ok done

43 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Nah - he's just a coach. A good one, but still just a coach.

Beane, on the other hand - he's a player!

I know it was sort of a joke that he’s on the list

4 hours ago, chris heff said:

I agree, I just thought that sack last Sunday was crazy. Isn’t this about next seasons MVP?

Ah, guess so. I interpreted it as last season, but 2019 is the current year, so...