All-Pro Team Selections (No Bills)

Virgil

9 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He's that good.

It's easy to envision a situation where Lynn was retained as HC(with Gus Bradley as DC)........Gilmore kept via franchise tag or otherwise........Mahomes or Watson selected at QB and the Bills end up real contenders the last two seasons versus Jauron Ball last year and re-build this year.

Instead of a fork in the road the Bills typically come to a dead end with every new regime hire.

Nothing they do typically really matters much to the league nor does it change their fortunes much.

But the McDermott choice and the subsequent decisions may prove incredibly impactful to the Chiefs/Texans/Chargers and Bills organizations and to a lesser but certainly noteworthy extent teams like Philadelphia, LA Rams,  Patriots and Jags who were also bolstered by Buffalo's tear down.

Hopefully the build proves worth it and McD/Allen lead the Bills to greatness but if nothing else they've had a huge impact on the current state of the NFL with their decisions.

Now we will have to deal with McDermott turning waterboys into Probowl caliber CBs that never get recognition.

17 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Gilmore had an amazing year - in a relatively down year for cornerbacks generally.  He was by almost all accounts (including PFF's) the top cornerback in football in 2018.  I don't know why you're surprised by this?

Get with the program, Coach ... or should I say, "process" as that's the cliche-du-jour and repeat after me:  no former Bills player who left in order to play for a winning franchise or to get paid what he's worth can actually be a good player, much less a great one.  The personnel geniuses at OBD would NEVER let a potential All Pro walk away ... and the Bills record over the last twenty years demonstrates that.

/sarcasm off

50 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

means nothing.   pro bowl is a joke.  if you don't win , you don't get in

When your incompetent HC and GM let talented players walk away and fill the team with guys who shouldn't even be on an NFL roster, the team doesn't win and the few good players on the roster don't get recognition until they leave and play for better teams. 

Edited by SoTier

21 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Penalized because he’s been elite for so long I guess? Not a good excuse but whatever. Some of these AP voters are nothing but casual fans. Mahomes is the new hotness everyone wants to hop on his jock.

Not really. Brees has had a poor December relative to Mahomes. It was pretty equal up to then but Mahomes has been clearly better recently