Potential WR Coach candidates for Bills

YoloinOhio

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/1/4/18167811/potential-candidates-to-replace-wide-receivers-coach-terry-robiskie-buffalo-bills-david-culley

Many of the names above are currently under contract with the listed NFL teams. The indicated teams have all undergone significant coaching changes, most of which are head coaches or offensive coordinators that have been let go. As a result of this instability it is highly likely the listed candidates could be available, if desired.

I've sat in on clinics with Noel Mazzone a number of times. He is a huge zone blocking guy and an RPO guy. Not sure that fits with Daboll, but I just wanted to lend what little knowledge I had on the subject. You can find a lot of his presentations online as he teaches an N-Zone concept. If you want to learn more about football and RPOs check them out. He's worked with Daboll on Mangini's staff so who knows. 

I like Ricky Proehl, and I wonder if McDermott can lure him back. Return the favor for drafting his son? 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I've sat in on clinics with Noel Mazzone a number of times. He is a huge zone blocking guy and an RPO guy. Not sure that fits with Daboll, but I just wanted to lend what little knowledge I had on the subject. You can find a lot of his presentations online as he teaches an N-Zone concept. If you want to learn more about football and RPOs check them out. He's worked with Daboll on Mangini's staff so who knows. 

I like Ricky Proehl, and I wonder if McDermott can lure him back. Return the favor for drafting his son? 

Beane seemed to be really close with Proehl. Interesting though we cut his son.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

I would like to see them get Raheed Morris from Atlanta but doubt Quinn gives him up after (almost) considering him for DC, worked with Julio Jones, Sanu, and had a hand in Ridley's rookie season. 

Found this article, lengthy read but has some good insight. 

https://theundefeated.com/features/why-is-the-atlanta-falcons-raheem-morris-coaching-wide-receivers/

1 hour ago, tbarg12 said:

I would like to see them get Raheed Morris from Atlanta but doubt Quinn gives him up after (almost) considering him for DC, worked with Julio Jones, Sanu, and had a hand in Ridley's rookie season. 

Found this article, lengthy read but has some good insight. 

https://theundefeated.com/features/why-is-the-atlanta-falcons-raheem-morris-coaching-wide-receivers/

Raheem Morris and Dan Quinn are really tight. They go back to their days when Morris was playing at Hofstra and Dan Quinn was coaching there. Morris spend some time a sa graduate assistant there too. My buddy played at Hofstra during that time and he's tight with Quinn, Morris and Kyle Flood. They are all Hofstra guys. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Funny Austin Proehl is good enough for the Rams but not the Bills and we kept Ray Ray who I think is sub par.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane seemed to be really close with Proehl. Interesting though we cut his son.

I thînk the fact that he was even drafted was a favor from McBeane to Ricky Proehl, kind like how Elway drafted Chad Kelly.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Welp

I guess the good news is that they only crossed over one year in Carolina with McBEANE.

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Eric Moulds was looking to reacclimate himself to the organization. Wasn't/Isn't he coaching somewhere? Also, didn't Andre Reed take part of NFL coaching internship? Wasn't he interested in coaching?

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

For such a young group I would favor a former NFL WR for the position.    Guys who've actually run the routes in NFL games and have used the subtle technique/tricks needed to beat coverage and make plays.   I don't know if Proehl is the guy but he's the type.  

• Like (+1) 1