2019 HOF Finalists announced

YoloinOhio

In today's NFL where its all passing, Don "Air Coryell" has to get in. His charger teams were fun too watch.

Champ, Gonzalez & Reed should be locks.

Boseli only played 6 years. Is that enough? He was excellent in that time.

Edited by qwksilver
  • Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

In today's NFL where its all passing, Don "Air Coryell" has to get in. His charger teams were fun too watch.

Champ, Gonzalez & Reed should be locks.

Boseli only played 6 years. Is that enough? He was excellent in that time.

But a no to Atwater? He should get in before Champ imho

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, BuffAlone said:

And I understand yours. But Atwater was better at his position, than Champ was at his. Again, just my opinion

I have no problem with Atwater, but with 1 safety as a "lock" i'm not sure 2 get in the same year. We we will see.

16 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

I have no problem with Atwater, but with 1 safety as a "lock" i'm not sure 2 get in the same year. We we will see.

Agreed. However,  I think Atwater was better than Reed. Don't know the stats, but he was a better thumper back in the day when we didn't pass as much. Probably got less int's than Reed, but that wasn't really his role back then

Edit...24 ints to Reeds 64! Holy crap Reed was great!

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

That's quite a list.  I'm surprised that there isn't any love for Isaac Bruce.  He was a beast before Kurt Warner and after him.  I would have him along with Gonzalez, Bailey, Reed, Lynch and Coryell.  

I honestly didn't start REALLY following football until the mid 90s so I don't know enough about Atwater, but I know enough of the history of the game to know what Coryell meant to the modern passing game.

Reed, Gonzalez and Bailey should be first ballot locks I would think...at least Reed and Gonzalez...Bailey you might be abke to make a case against being a first ballot player but I wouldnt buy it...

Edited by matter2003