Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?

Gugny

Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?

• Stay - It's part of the gameday experience
    • Go - It's obnoxious and Useless
    • Indifferent

9 hours ago, Heitz said:

Full hate on the whistle from me - that thing GOTS to go!

I'd replace with either the stampede footage (Dances with Wolves) or, preferably, the Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo Handshake (Flintstones).  

water_buffalo_hat.jpg

Go, Go, Buff-a-lo!

I'm an out of towner who has been to 3 games in Buffalo. One was last season. I don't remember hearing a train horn so I have no idea what the poll is all about. There was no clueless option so I'll just abstain from the vote.

But Fred Flintstone brought back memories. Pretty sure before the opening kickoff circa 1998 they did a Flintstone Water Buffalo Stampede thing that was pretty cool.

#BringBackFredFlintstone

On 1/3/2019 at 10:27 AM, wiskibreth said:

I said Go, just because I think they over do it.

It's played way too often.  I think even the players are annoyed by it. When I think of Buffalo I don't think of trains.... Get rid of the stupid horn and put the noise back on the shoulders of the fans....

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

The train horn is bush league and annoying.  Get rid of it.  If you want the crowd to be loud,  make games more meaningful late in the year. 

Speaking of bush league what is up with the crowd on kickoffs? It started just a year or two ago and I hate it. What is this college ball?

Edited by SomeDudeAtHome
spelling

5 hours ago, SomeDudeAtHome said:

Speaking of bush league what is up with the crowd on kickoffs? It started just a year or two ago and I hate it. What is this college ball?

So what is it that the crowd does or did? or did not do?

5 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

At least, that indicates a goal scored...

I was joking which is why the smiley guy has shades on.

I like the horn at hockey it signifies a great thing, does not happen all that often in most games, and I love it when a goal wins a big playoff game and the horn guy gets a little overly excited and blows it extra. They use it right in hockey.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/4/2019 at 7:16 AM, KW95 - JA17 said:

The horn always signifies that when team is 3rd and long, its a guaranteed first down.

Cheers

The last 20 seasons it has been a time to celebrate when the Bills forced the opponent to get to third down.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I sent this poll to my season ticket holder rep @ 1 Bills Drive, in the hope that the Bills would consider getting rid of that POS whistle.

Without my express written permission?  If that train horn goes, I'll blame myself forever!

• Haha (+1) 1