Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?

Gugny

Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?

• Stay - It's part of the gameday experience
    • Go - It's obnoxious and Useless
    • Indifferent

13 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

The buffalo stampede noise was soooo much better with the video of a stampede on the big screen.

Agreed - I voted indifferent because it does not overly bother me or make me excited.  I do prefer the older make some noise methods.

I also agree that they overuse it and that does make it worse.

1 minute ago, coloradobillsfan said:

It doesn't even make any sense when you think about it.

A train horn signifies a large basically unstoppable object coming down the tracks at you 

But we play it when we're on Defense... 

I think Jerry Hughes might disagree with you :-)

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Personally, I love the damn thing.  I even have a train whistle at home that I'll blow on 3rd downs from time to time.

It seems that many fans hate the horn.  I even found a link to a change.org page trying to get it removed, LOL!!

What say you??

You gotta be trollin'. Train horn HAS to go.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I dig it.

i'm not proud of this, but I automatically judge anyone who wouldn't immediately change the channel if he were on the radio.....

For some reason, I feel the same way about the Eagles. I think they’re talented, but holy ***** turn the channel. 

Hate it with the heat of a thousand suns. It ruins part of the game day experience for me because I know I'm going to have to listen to the damn thing for over 3 hours. When the team is competitive, crowd noise grown organically from the team's play is more than enough.

Just now, teef said:

For some reason, I feel the same way about the Eagles. I think they’re talented, but holy ***** turn the channel. 

You're "meh," on DMB, but won't even listen to the Eagles??

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You're "meh," on DMB, but won't even listen to the Eagles??

I was being kind when I said meh to Dave. I’d turn the channel as fast as I would for them as the Eagles. Again, I do think they’re talented, but their music makes we want to hit my wife. 

Edited by teef

Literally EVERYONE i've talked to about this agrees that the train whistle is not only annoying, but its downright embarrassing. As far as the lore goes of the team, it doesn't even make sense or fit in with our team.

The sound of a Buffalo stampede makes the most sense, stampeding Bison would work. Perhaps even just having Native American drumming.

ANYTHING BUT THE DAMN WHISTLE!

The whistle is the equivalent of a siren playing at a dance music club. It was cool the 1st time u heard it 20 years ago, but now when it plays it makes you cringe.

Please, just make it stop

• Like (+1) 1